Chapter 1

Dr. Elenora "Nora" Caso may be crazy, but she loves it. She will do anything to affirm that being "eccentric" (or that is what Nora tends to call herself because it sounds more professional) is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. But today she felt a little bit crazier than usual, for she had broke 5 telescope's lens and 2 of her colleague's fingers. Sure, the National Physics Institute may love Nora for being "Nora-ic". But breaking things is the only part they dislike about her. What does being "Nora-ic" means? Well, the term itself is not hard to explain- it means to ask about 201 questions a day, 31 questions at 8 o'clock, 48 questions at 12 o'clock, and the rest of 122 questions at the evening session in the professor's lounge. Never before did anybody imagine Nora becoming an Astronomy professor at the National Physics Institute. The future may be speculate, but the result may vary. For the others, Nora may be crazy, but to herself, she knows that she is as sane as you and I are (which for some, are not). She knows why she likes to "accendently" break things. It's because every time the head master, Dr. Marcus Raynes become closer to her, her heart skips a beat. Her pale cheek flush, eyes unblinkable, mouth quivering, fingers shaking, mind becomes foggy, and that's when things drop or being broken, at the mind becoming foggy part. Every time Nora flush, the rosy reds spreads from her cheeks to her chin, and slowly creep down to her long neck and her chest. How can she not be flushed like a beet root when in Nora's perception, Dr. Raynes is the most creative, smart, and the most good looking male she have ever met in her life, despite his trademark grumpiness and a tremendous amount of sarcasm. Ah, but those messy curly raven hair with a streak of white that falls unruily on his beautiful face, remarkable bright baby blue eyes that seems to shine in the dark, and his creativity with his intelligence though... No, no, no! I needs to stop this unbidden thoughts! Dr. Raynes will never think of me more than just his another employee and a colleague! she mused. But as she is fighting with her inner child, she didn't notice that Dr. Raynes is looking in her way, face unreadable, but eyes fill with love, passion, and hunger.