Chapter 4

At manik's place-

Nandini was Numb!!

nandini--manik what are you saying?(shockingly)

manik--what am i saying? (Laughs) what do you think miss moorthy that manik malhotra will fall in love with you? Ha?(sarcastically smiled)

nandini was shocked!! She was just standing numb!!

manik--ohh!please some girls are like such a big fools you know! Just like you (pointing at his own face and says)- you punched me here na?..and then(he points at her heart)now! i punched you here!! I won!! Tumhe kya laga ki mene tumhe nyonika or fab5 se bacha liye to me tumhe like Marne laga hun haan? so you are highly mistaken miss Moorthy!! manik malhotra kabhi kisi ko maaf nahi karta!understand?(evilly smiled)

Nandini was standing emotionlessly!!

Then manik calls someone from his landline!!

manik--kaka now you can open the door of my room...and smiles wickedly!!

nandini kept staring at manik's face...

manik--oh!! acha tum yeh soch rhi hogi ki wats the connection between Kaka and Gate? so let me tell you miss moorthy that was my plan to trap you in this room and wo shower vo bhi mene hi kharab karwaya and wo light vo bhi mere hi kehne par gyi thi...!!
And is baar bhi nandini just kept starring at manik's face!!..

Now manik becomes very irritate of her behaviour and said-

manik--tumhara bohot dil kar raha hoga na rone ka? Or should I say mujhe dobara punch karne ka? Toh comeon! Maaro mujhe!!

but nandini did nothing but was standing there emotionlessly!!

manik lefts from there and comes downstairs in the hall and then thinks that "why she's not responding to me? Mene usko itna bada dhoka diya but she's doing nothing and not even saying a single word!!"

he was in his thoughts tabi kaka comes-

kaka--manik baba yeh lijiye apki coffee...he kept the coffee on table and manik asked him to leave...

tabi nandini niche aati hai apni dress pehenkar which was totally wet last night...!! She was about to go when manik stopped her!!

manik--aah!! nandini sit have some coffee!! I hope this cup of coffee will definitely help you to come out of this troma...(wo nandini ki taraf cup badhata hai but nandini gives him an angry expression)

nandini--(finally said something) I am allergic to coffee!! And was leaving the house when manik stopped her again!!

manik--hey nandini tell me one thing!! tum apne parents se kya bologi ki where were you whole night haan?..(and smiled evilly)

nandini gave him a very painful look..
(so guyz i am taking a pause here to tell you guys about Nandini's background! So as I have told you guys ki you are going to get numerous number of Shocks and surprises and here is one of them😝)

(So Nandini!! she's from America when she was just 4 year old...her parents died in a road accident!!Now Nandini only has her little brother Rishab!!..Rishab is mentally ill so they both were living with her chacha and chachi!! Nandini's father was a damn rich business tycoon of America...nandini loved her parents so much..and Moreover nandini's father already transferred all his properties and companies to nandini...which her chacha handles Now!!nandini always wanted to go india!! nandini love music and singing!! she wants to become a pop singing star and jese jese vo badi hoti gyi she found that she can play any instrument and is able to sing any song like clasical,rock,pop etc. while her teachers and friends were amazed to see that...and nandini also did so much hardwork to acheive all that!!she became a famous fusion artist of America!!but she didn't wanted thus news to spread in India because she wanted the admission in Space College and vo nhi chahti thi ki log uske friends banne se pehle uske fan banjaye!! she's a very simple living girl but she is best with nice and worst with bad!! Isliye nandini ki jo bhi album india me release hoti hai vo sirf ek awaaz hoti hai!!)

Manan FF- Kahi Ankahi Love Dose!❤ (✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें