Chapter 9 1/2: Jealousy

*Lol okay I know this is called chapter 9 1/2, but it is in my notes as one giant chapter. I figured I'd put it in as two cuz the mood changes a bit. But hey! 55 reads?! That's crazy awesome! Thank you to my followers I love each and every one of you! And my friend paisley_printed has over 100 reads on Safe Haven! WHOOOOOO! Go Paisley! See, you're not the only one who reads your stories. ;)

Love you guys!!!! <3

Alleen's POV

"Happy to see me?" I ask, smiling. "I told you I'd be back. Like I said, if I didn't care I'd be on a plane right now."

"Yeah....." Liam says shaking his head. "I've just never seen you without mascara on..... You're beautiful."

"Thank you," I say smiling. "So, how did you get Niall to sleep last night?"

"I promised him that you loved him and that you'd be back... I knew you would be. You two are inseparable," he smiles.

"Not what the news thinks," I say glued to the TV screen.

"Sources say that Niall Horan's long time girlfriend, Alleen, was spotted at Fame Inn. That is the same Inn that Louis and his girlfriend Eleanor were spotted together at. Could Alleen be breaking up with Niall and hitting on Louis? Or could she simply be visiting long time friend, Eleanor? Sources also say that Alleen and Eleanor were roaming the streets of London WITHOUT their boyfriends. Could they BOTH be planning to break up with them? Tonight, some Directioners are only hoping it to be a coincidence.... While others are hoping that they will both be ending relationships."

"WHAT?!" I yell at the TV. "They got it all wrong! What are they talking about???" I ask.

"Alleen, calm down! This stuff happens to us all the time!" Liam says. But I can't calm down.

"But this is the biggest thing that's ever happened to me! Why would something like this happen?!?! Oh those stupid Paparazzi! They need to get a life!!" I say.

Liam pulls me down to sit back on the couch, because I was currently standing up.

"Look at me," Liam says calmly. He takes both of his hands and puts them on my cheeks. "Just calm down. Everything will be alright....." He leans in close. "I promise," he whispers. He's staring straight into my eyes. He leans in closer and it's like our lips are magnets. The next thing you know, we are kissing. I hear the front door open but I don't think anything of it....

"ALLEEN!" Niall shouts, standing at the doorway looking furious. Harry is peeking over his shoulder, gasping. I make an angry face at Liam then I get up from the couch. "Niall, I didn't mean it, I promise!!" I say tearing up. Niall just stares at me. "If you didn't mean it why would you not pull away or something?"

"I.........."

"See? That's what I thought."

"You didn't even let me finish!!!! Why don't you believe me?" I ask.

Liam gets up. "Niall, it's my fault. Don't get mad at her... She honestly didn't mean any harm," he says. Niall continues to stare at me with a stern face but it softens. "Liam.... Get out," Niall says.

"What?"

"I mean it..."

"But I didn't-"

"GET. OUT!" Niall yells.

I look at Liam. He shakes his head.

"WAIT!" I say trying to push past Niall. "MOVE!" I say pushing him.

I hug Liam and whisper "He won't be mad forever. Thanks for helping me," I say winking.

"No problem. Lets keep our plan a secret, okay?" He whispers back. Niall pulls me away.