Chapter 8~ Of Course Our Friends Are Coming

"Are we seriously setting up our own birthday?" I asked scarlet from across a table we where putting red paper on.

"Yup." She laughed sliding the chair back under the table. We had put up the tent and the tables and the chairs and now had to get the decorations up.  "I'll get our decorations." She said as we both walked in the house.

"And I'll get the fireworks for tonight." She nodded going up to my room as I went down stairs to the basement. I grabbed the three or so boxes of fireworks we didn't pop last year. Walking up the stairs I almost tripped dropping everything, when I felt someone hold me in there arms to steady me.

"You need help?" I heard Namjoon chuckle and take the two top boxes off the box I was holding.

"Thanks, and you're here early." I said opening the door and letting him out first. I followed him out and lead him to a table off on its own without red paper on it.

"Yah I wanted to come help you and.. Your America friend set up." I laughed when he called her American. Then I noticed just some guy standing off to the side.

"Who's that?" I asked he looked like he had just remembered something.

"Ohh that's my friend Jin." We walked over to him and he waved. We talked for a little till scarlet came out with a box full of decorations we had made.

"You guys wanna put up streamers? I mean you are taller then us." Scar said walking over and putting purple streamers in there hands.

"Why not?" Namjoon said and they got started hanging them from the tent. Me and scarlet grabbed a vase that had our. Pictures in it and placed one on every table. Then took roses and blue orchids and put them in the vase. Since we both are total nerds we took these potion bottles of mana and health (blue and red food coloring water) when it was done it looked really cool.

"Need anything else?" Jin asked coming toward us with Namjoon. I nodded handing them Christmas lights.

"Once again you two are taller." I smiled and he nodded going to string them up with the help of Namjoon. Me and scarlet went around taking streamers and tying them to the chairs.

"Yay we're finally finished!" Scarlet said high fiving me. We walked over to the boys and the smiled at the lights as it was already starting to get dark.

"Hey where are your parents?" Namjoon asked and I sighed.

"My parents are getting the cakes and my uncles are getting food so it's just me and scarlet here for now." I said and they nodded. I went to the garage taking out a few really big blankets and laying them on the grass in out front yard. (The party's in the front yard) I laid down on the grass and yawned. The others came and sat down by me.

"Why did we set all this up if none of our friends are coming?" Scarlet asked and I just smirked.

"Don't be dumb of course our friends are coming." I said laying on the blanket.

"Wait wha-"