Chapter 3

I floated to a place, lying down and feeling like trash.

"What are you doing?" Mettaton asks.

"I'm just lying down." I answered.

"Do you know what time it is?" He asked me.

"I don't know. But you know." I told him.

"What do you mean?" He asked me.

I reached out, to his arm. There were a few buttons that did many things. I knew exactly which one to press.

It was the one on the far right. I used my ghostly hand to press it.

A translucent hologram popped up from a hole in his arm where the button was.

'19:48' It showed.

"How do you know that I had those features? I don't even know about them." Mettaton asked, very very curious.

I wanted to answer the truth; I was there when he was turned into a robot. Alphys told me every feature that his body had to offer. His memory got wiped away. He totally had no idea who I am.

"I.. don't know." I answered, nervous.
My face showed an obvious sign that I was lying. I've never lied before.

"Just tell me. Your secret is safe with me." Mettaton smiled, gazing into Napstablooks eye.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OH MA GAWD. I AM SOOOO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE ;-; I was transferring school and i'm just so busy. I will make the next chapter come faster than this.

Sorry!
-Author