Chapter 5

Okay guys if you go on my profile and tell me who said the quote and send me a character description I'll put you in this story. Also there is a new character who's mated to Bob even though he's not in the band in this time period. Anyways here's chapter 5

========================================================================================================================

*Katalynne's P.O.V.*

Right after the concert I showed the security my backstage pass, and saw the Party Poison and Fun Ghoul backstage talking to Gerard, Ray, and Frank. I instantly felt jealous and started stocking over to them.

"Hello. I am Katalynne. I watched your show. And wow I must say you guys are great. I mean the show was great until these two inexperienced girls cane up on stage and sung." Actually the girls were great it's just that I need to find out if Gerard is her mate. Sure enough, right after I had said that he let out a vicious growl.

"That is no way to speak to your future Luna." He said, his eyes changing from black to hazel as he tried to keep control over his wolf.

"I'm sorry Alpha. But why did you have to bring her up on stage I mean she clearly hasn't done more than sing in mirror or in the shower. Not to offend her sir just asking."

"You always were the nerd. Figure it out." He snapped and then the Party Poison had come up and laid a hand on his bicep. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap like that."

"Oh it's alright. Now who's ready for that after party." I chirped.

"Actually I've got to go home and so does my friend. Our parents are very strict, and let us come on certain circumstances. So I guess see you soon?" Party Poison said.

"No missy. Your coming home with me."

"But...."

"I'll call your Alpha and tell him to tell your father that you are with your mate."

"But what about my friend?"

"Did you drive her here?"

"No."

"Then. She can go by herself." Gerard stated using his alpha voice.

I was turning around to head to the party when I bumped into someone's chest. Looking up I saw it was my mate Bob.

"Bobby. You missed the concert. Guess what!" I said excitedly.

"What?" He responded with an eyebrow raised?

"Gerard finally found his mate. So every time we high or kiss he won't be like gross guys."

"You did man great for you. Where are they?"

*Athdara's P.O.V.*

"You did man that's great. Where are they?" Bob had said. I rose my hand. "So your mated to a guy?"

Rolling my eyes I took off my mask, asking "Now do I look like a guy?" I heard a gasp. I turned to Alana. "What?"

"You weren't supposed to take off your mask. That was one of the rules."

"Alana. I'm not going home if Gerard decides to actually take me home."

"True."

"Well speaking of home, let me go get Mikey and lets go home. Alana can you drive yourself home and tell her father that she found her mate and is living with him. If wants to call, here's my number." Gerard said handing her a piece of paper while she nodded. I ran up to her and gave her a hug.

"See you soon Frankie." I said taking ray gun. "Thanks."

She rolled her eyes while Gerard returned with Mikey.

"Alright lets go."

I waved to Alana one last time and shouted "I'll mind link you later."