Where or What Do I Do Now....

Zack's POV;
I ran my hands through my hair and ate another fry. I wonder who my brother is fighting? I chuckle at myself, always reckless big brother. I put out some cash on the table and head toward the fights. I walk across the street and walk in. I hear a crack and I look around for my brother. I walk up to Jake. "Hey where's Michael?" I whisper to him. He just shakes his head and points at the crowded area. Soundly a peircing scream makes my ears pop and hurt. Jake and I whine trying to cover our ears. I hear sobs and cries, what was that.... I look at Jake and then I stand up. What's going on.. I walk toward the crowd and push through until I feel powerful vibes coning from...a girl.. Is she an Alpha? Luna? She's strong... I look at what she's holding to tightly and right when I see his face my eyes widen. I watch the girl cry and whine at my brother. No...no..Michael..hang on dont u dare leave!.. Suddenly the girl is motionless. She probably fell asleep... I sigh and walk toward her and lifts her up in my arms. Oh michael...how can u be so reckless... I carried her off to my den with Jake at my side. Jake said," what r we gonna do with her? And who is she?" I looked at him then to her and said," I..I don't know who she is but I will protect her." I set her down in my den and my eyes widen as she shifts. I look at her white coat and my heart pounded. I shook my head and looked away. So she's powerful and she has a rare coat!? Like what the heck!? How did my brother know her but not tell me! Who does that! My wolf Zane chuckled at me and said " Well maybe he was just lucky?" I roll my eyes and turn away from my den. Jake growls and snaps," I still don't trust her...I will report this to our alpha, Zack." I glared at him and said," Go ahead idc and also tell him Michael is dead." I stormed off into the woods leaving Jake. A couple hours has passed since I stormed away. I transformed into a wolf and bites my prey with my canines. I was walking back until I saw the girl sitting in front of my den. I stepped once and heard a crunching sound. Her head snapped this way and started to growl. I heard a howl and I flinched. I warning howl....oh no not these guys again. She started to walk this way and I clenched. She's the reason they are coming... Just because she's a darn female! I jumped and landed on top of her. I groaned and looked down at her. Even though she was stronger I was bigger then her. She looked at me wide eyed and started to growl. I nudged her neck to mean no harm but she growled more. Zeek laughed and said," Your so dumb haha!" Oh shut it Zeek... I looked down at her and my eyes widen. She wasn't her wolf she was herself. Zeek shouted out,"Mate! Mine! Mate!" I turned to myself and I said," Mine" She looked at me confused and I blinked. Then I realized..she doesn't know what a mate is...

Kiliah's POV
A couple hours passed by and Zack, my mate, told me what he saw after I passed out and what a mate was. I sat down at a table and started eating my burger. Mmmm this tastes so good! I smile widely and giggle. Zack smirked at me and ate another fry. I looked at him and said," So Michael is ur brother? The one at the fights? He nods but confusion goes across his face and said," How..and why were you crying on my brother? Like ik u just met him in all but still.." He'll hate me..if I tell him..I killed him on acccident.. I look at him and said," Michael well me and him were gonna fight next and he ticked me off..." I looked down," then he k..kissed me and I pushed him away and he hit. the corner of the stage... I..I kill-killed him.." I felt a slap across my cheek and my eyes widen. He growled," I reject u as my mate due to the fact that u killed my brother!" His voice mad me flinch and tears streamed down my cheeks.He growled and stormed away from me. I touched my cheek and looked away. Im.. so dumb.. I walked away and started heading to the forest.

Zack's POV.
Zeek took over and slapped her across the cheek making my eyes widen. She looked at me shocked and Zeek started to whine but he snapped out of it. I didn't pay attention to what he said, all I did was watch the hopeless look on my mate's face. Suddenly we were storming off in the woods. She...k .killed my brother... Before I knew it I started to pout and cry out for him all over again. I sniffed and walked back to the pack knowing I had to tell the Alpha..my father..

Kiliah's POV
  I woke up in my bed and stood up. I pulled on a loose shirt and shorts. I..hurt..my mate... I haven't even kissed him...and I already hurt him.. I sighed and grabbed my bag, walking to school alone. I ran my fingers through my hair and opened my locker. What the heck is this? I pulled out a white piece of paper and read.  I'm falling in love with u Kiliah and I hope u love me too.. XoXo-Secret Admirer. I growled and threw the note back in my locker slamming it shut. I don't care about love....not anymore.. I walked down the hall heading to my next class. I ignored the whispers and noise as I passed by them. I growl as I feel a grip on my wrist. I spin and look at them. I growl slowly and said," Get your hands off of me now" He chuckled and said," Nah no thanks, I think we should keep you" He touched my hair and I flinched. I glared at him and gripped his shirt and picks him up slamming him to the floor. I smirked and said," Thanks for letting go" I walked away heading to my class while ignoring the gasps.

Zack's POV
   I leaned against my locker until my best friend Eric came to me. Eric runs his hand through his hair and said," You should have seen her! She was smoking hot! Like damn I want her as my babe!" I chuckled and slapped his neck. He glared at me but grinned. I grabbed his backpack and pulled him to our class. We went through the door and sat down. Eric whispered to me and said," Ugh there she if surrounded by those boys" I looked up and my eyes grew wide. What is she doing here!? Did she follow me!? I muttered her name and Eric eyes grew big. Eric said," You know her! Well hook me up man! She's just hot I would love to see how she is with me!" I held back a growl and walked to her. She rolled her eyes at something Manny said and her eyes met mine. I saw her lips make my name. I shouted at her," WHAT ARE U DOING HERE!? DID U FOLLOW ME!?"
She looked at me wide eyed and growled," I would never in a million years follow you....not a second thought...not a second chance" Zeek growled and I growled also. I glared at all the men and said," so ur flirting with all these man in front of me?!"she's mine not anyone else's mine! Why would she do this!? I growled and gripped her waist and pulled her to me. She gasped and glowered at me. I didn't flinch I looked at her right in the eye and said," Mine. Your mine no one else can have you, touch you or be with you,you are mine!" She looked up at me wide eyed and muttered," I'm not yours! You didn't want me! You rejected me!" All the men around her gasp in shock at reject and I growled at them,"if you touch her I'll kill you if you look at her I'll kill you..." They all ran toward their desk, leaving me with my mate. I crashed my lips onto her and pulled her against me. She moaned and kissed me back. I gripped her waist tighter and kissed her harder with lust. I felt her tongue glide across my lips and I moaned. Her tongue crashed with mine trying to fight mine for dominance. Zeek howled with moans in him and tried taking over. Sorry there's no way I'm letting you. Her lips, her hair, her body, I can't get enough of her. I need more I want more. I growled as she bit my lip and she pulled away breathing hard. I smirked and kissed her neck. She moaned which almost turned me on..She pushed me back a bit and said," We are at school" I growled and got annoyed. Everyone was looking at us as if they never seen to people kiss. I growled as the boys looked at my mate with lust in their eyes. She didn't seem to notice I guess cause she walked past all the other guys and sat on my lap. I smiled and kissed her cheek letting her fall asleep in my arms.

(I hoped u like it and don't worry there's a big twist! He he can't wait to write it!Xoxo- Miku_Hatsune367)