It's time to confront the issue

This is about the Orlando Shooting
This was the worst shooting in American history, not only because too many people were killed, but because it was forced upon the LGBT+ community.
I wasn't aware people were given the death sentence for loving another human being? I thought the United States was created to be free? Why must people suffer for not being "normal"?
When I hear the word gay, I don't hear a homosexual; I hear a human being who has just as much of a reason to love as any other person.
And I am aware that I once said I didn't want a friend who wasn't heterosexual at this age. That was a mistake. I didn't (and don't) have a problem with the LGBT+ community, but with that person. Gladly that's over, hopefully they won't bother me, but the point is no one should ever be punished for loving someone, whether they are man, woman, transgender, or anything; they are human and they deserve to be happy.
An injustice was made that day, and it must be corrected.

On another subject, a singer from The Voice, I think her name was Christina Grimmie, was killed while signing autographs by a terrible person, also in Orlando if I am informed correctly.

No one should suffer the consequences of death like this. No one.

I just needed to write that.