7: Ginger?

Randolph's POV

I was in the forest following the voice I kept hearing. But the voice only said my name. Ginger..... So I followed it till it got louder. Ginger..... I saw a pretty purple rock on the forest floor. And the voice got really loud. "It's dark out. I should go back to daddy and mommy." I said aloud. But I didn't move away. I bent to the Rock and touch it. A bright light appeared and I fell back. I rubbed my head and walked back home. When I got back, I looked down and saw a necklace around my neck with a purple stone on it. I opened the door and walked inside. Then Thorne ran to me and hugged me. "Where's daddy?" I asked. Thorne let go and said. "He, mommy and Jay are looking for you." I hugged Thorne. "Ginger?"
Next Day
When Pinky called if she could sleep over, I was really happy! But also scared. Because last night when daddy, mommy and Jay came back, daddy saw my necklace and freaked out. He brought me to my room and told me to go to bed and sleep. Thing is, when I was about to sleep, I heard two voices. One that was dark and shaky, and the other was kind and stable. The two voices had names. The dark and shaky voices name was Bakora. And the kind and stable voices name was Robin.

-Chocolate out!!