Back so soon

As me and Kenyatta were in the back room, someone came into the shops, it sounded like a few people, by their voices they were all men.

"I know she came in here"

"Are you sure, I mean, no one comes to piñata's shop"

"Okay"

Kenyatta got up and almost walked out if the back room before I grabbed her wrist and pulled her on my lap, before she made a noise I put my hand over her mouth.

"Piñata, you here?"

"Come on out little girl"

"You in here?"

I heard foots steps walking up to the door that leads to the room we were in, I let go of her and she got off my lap, I ran around into a hidden room. I heard the door open.

"There you are Kenyatta"

"Hello, sorry I didn't hear you come in"

"How didn't you hear us come in, we were calling for you"

"Well, I fell over a crate and was out for a bit"

"That's ok"

"Now, where is she?"

"Where is who?"

"The girl, we know she came in here, NOW. WHERE. IS . SHE!"

"I really don't know who you're talking about"

"Back so soon?"

I walked out because I was sick of them treating Kenny like garbage; he grabbed her and held a knife to her back.

"Why does this have to resort to violence?"

"Why should of thought about that before you through my into a shop"

"You should have also thought about your friend here before you messed with us then came back to her"

"I only just met Kenyatta"

"Don't lie to us"

"She's telling the truth, your right you know, no one ever comes to my shop and she randomly showed up today drooling on my glass even look"

She point over at the window and they all turned around, two men walked over to it and examined it, then turned back to everyone.

"She's telling the truth"

"Told ya"

"It's strange the way this girls talks"

"What's wrong with the way I talk huh?"

"AHHHHH"

I looked at Kenny, she seems to be in some kind of pain, he then removed the knife from her back, and it had some blood on the tip.

"I will have my pay back by either killing you or her"

"Leave her alone, I'm the one you want"

He let go of her and walked towards me, I just stood there and shut my eyes, and he grabbed me and put the knife to my back.

I opened my eyes and looked at Kenny who seemed to be crying, he swung back the knife ready to gab it into me when I pulled over my shoulder again.

"Leave before I kill you all, and I don't want it as much as Kenny does, I mean by having blood all over the place"

I then pulled out two daggers that I had in a pouch on my back, slithery did the same but two now had my daggers in their chest.

I pulled out two more and they backed off, I walked over and grabbed my daggers and put them back in the pouch.

I leader got up and ran towards me but I grabbed one of his men and pulled him in front of me, I man pulled back.

"Thank you, for being my human shield, your life has saved another and you will not be forgotten"

I place him on the ground and closed his eyes, I kick the man in the chest, winding him, and then kicked him in the balls.

"Now leave and never come back"

He got up and ran out if the shop, the others followed, I walked towards Kenny who had blood on her, I twirled my finger and she turned around.

I walked up to her and placed my hand on wound, he had stabbed deeper than I thought, walked into the back room, I grabbed a needle and some string, I sewed up her wound and cleaned off the blood, I grabbed the cutest dress out there and Kenny put it on.

ny