Chapter 1:Memories

A/N:  Even though this might be the first fanfic in the history of the Percy Jackson fandom(well not really) to talk about Tyson, the story might be more in the movie version than the book because I didn't read all of Rick's books, just The Lightning Thief that my class read and got to watch the movie. ENJOY MY STORY!

                                   When did Tyson first felt pain inside of him?  Over a few weeks ago, when he saw the Boy Scouts, he probably must have been excited because he ran over to them and the Boy Scouts freaked out because of his one eye and he smiled.  He was holding a little flower, probably a dandelion, and tears streamed down his face as he felt rejected and sadness inside of him.  He saw a monster inside of him and wore sunshades to hide his one eye.  Memories started flooding in his mind as he remembered his old life underwater as a sea nymph before he went to the mortal world.  

                                   He remembered his joy of  the human world and his curiosities about the many rumors from the naiads and sea nymphs that humans were cruel and selfish and only care about themselves.  He saw the many smiles from his friends in the sea and the insults and faces from the humans.  For a moment, the insults and taunts in his mind felt real, somehow idealistic.  He sat on the rock, still holding the dandelion, threw the little harmless flower and began to cry uncontrolablly as the insults and taunts began to grow louder and louder in his mind.

A/N: sorry if the story was short, but to make it up to you guys here's a photo of Tyson with 2 eyes!