Introduction

Look at this, I'm back at it with another introduction.

This is a preference book for creepy pastas, however it it not specifically XReader based.

I feel obligated to say that I have school, so I am not able to update very often 

This is my character template, If you want me to add another one, comment or DM me and i'll see what I can do

BEN DROWNED:

Clockwork:

Doctor Smiley:

Eyeless Jack:

Homicidal Liu:

Hoodie:

Jane The Killer (Jane Everlasting):

Jason The Toymaker:

Jeff The Killer:

Laughing Jack:

Masky:

Nina The Killer:

Sally Williams:

Slenderman:

The Bloody Painter:

The Doll Maker:

The Puppeteer:

Ticci Toby:

FOR REQUESTS 

So, I've had some requests that are vague or hard to deal with, so I'll just give some rules to follow to help with requesting*

Rule #1:

Give me a character, and a theme. Eg. "Doctor Smiley" and "What their favourite song is"

You can also give me head cannons or links to pictures to base one off of Eg. Head canon about Jeff & Liu

Rule #2:

I'm sorry, but if you request an X reader, I will do it but I will make the reader gender neutral, because I am not female nor male, and I struggle to read x readers not counting actually writing one. S you can request one, and if you really want it gendered, please state the gender and I'll try my best

Eg. Homicidal Liu x reader (If it is like this I will keep it gender neutral) or Homicidal Liu xFemale/Fem/F! Reader, or Homicidal Liu x Male/M reader.

Rule #3:

You need to request a scenario/give me a basis.

I don't like receiving requests such as "Homicidal Liu please" or "Can you do one for Jeff The Killer?" I appreciate the politeness btw haha.

It is hard to create something from nothing. SO if you want a head cannon of the character, I would structure it as "Homicidal Liu head cannon (If it is this i'll pick one from random)

Or give me a head canon. such as "If you die" and a character Eg. what would Homicidal l Liu do If you died?

If you want a preference, say eg. Homicidal Liu preferences, and either give me some (Like colour, song, history, do you kill, their reaction to you killing ect.) Or I will pick some at random.

THE MAXIMUM OF PREFERENCES PER CHARACTER PER REQUEST IS TEN

If you want an X reader, give me some background

*Relationship status* (Dating, Siblings, Not Dating -But leading to dating (If they are not dating at the start but they are at the end) Platonic relationship, friends, parents ect.)

*Type* (Angst, Fluff ect)

Pronouns (Gender)

*Background* (If applies)

Rule #4

No lemons. I will not do smut

However, if you request one, tell me if it is either entered around them or you (All about their preferences, or yours)

Rule #5

Please tell me of you want to remain anonymous (if you do PM me your request or I'll delete the comment) Also if you don't say you want to remain anon, I'll link your profile or dedicate it to you (Whatever Wattpad will decide to let me do)

Rule #6

I will not do anything that is too gory, includes racism or homophobia, or supports anything like the NRA or any other controversial group. I also will not do anything to politically heavy, or anything too religious. This is more because I like to keep this a relatively safe place (I mean its about murders so....) and this stuff id harmful to people and personally I struggle reading homophobic things because I am part of the LGBTQI+ community, and I am against racism and guns (Even though in my country they are banned and it will stay that way)

Rule #7

If I, for any reason, refuse to do a request, please just accept it gracefully. However, I probably won't need to refuse any if you follow these rules!

Also, if your request doesn't pertain these things, I will not, not do it, But I will probably DM you asking for more details, however if I have to do this too often I am just going to not do them

Rule #8

I love, love love constructive criticism, so if you guys feel like something is wrong or whatever please let me know. However, please don't hate, thats just outright mean.

Also if I have done your request and you don't like it for some reason, please message me or comment and I'll see what we can do!

I Hope you guys enjoy my book!

(The first few chapters are cringey, so I might re-write them too :) )