take my hand

Their came a time when a friend ship was a special gift given to those who are forgotten and lonely. How a friend ship that 2 people held so dear the life time of memories, the secrets they shared ,and the trust put in the other person soon forgotten in jealously, greed, and envy...
Who would of thought that years of being by each other's side that one mistake could have ruined what they had in what seem like mere seconds.
Your other half ripped from your grasp drowning in fear of being forgotten forever or becoming a passing memory so afraid of what has happened that has you never wanting to cross that path again.
This world leads you down many paths some with twists and turns or others that seem to go on forever. The path that you take with your friends isn't a path that goes on forever because fate has to intervene at some point taking you from where you are to where you can be who you can become.
Life dosent stop because you want it to you must branch out and continue to grow. Because life is like a tree and Inside each tree is a ring that shows growth, but not only dose the show the growth it's also shows age and wisdom and the memories good and bad but never forgotten.