Chapter 5

Mathews pov

"will you be my boyfriend?" rang over and over in my head till pinch on the arm snapped me back to reality. "will you," Bradlee asked again. I smiled and i didnt say anything i just smashed my lips into his and we held the kiss for a long time. the kiss started geting really intense there was alot of hand movement and we both fell on the couch still kissing. finally after about 10 minutes of that, i let go and said, "yes, i will be your boyfriend Bradlee, i would never say no to a question like that." he smiled and kissed again.

i got off the couch and went into the kitchen to finish making breakfast. "want something to drink?" i asked Bradlee, who was still in the living room. i heard his footsteps as he got closer to the kitchen. "what did you say babe?" he asked coming around the corner. i blushed a turned away from him so he wouldnt see me. " i just asked if you wanted anything to drink." i said facing the opposite direction. i heard him giggle as he said "yea what ya have in here." he opened the fridge and pulled out the orange juice. he turned around and grabbed a cup from the cabinet. when he closed the door we were face to face. he leaned in and pecked my lips and then turned around to make his drink. hes killing me.

Later that morning after we ate he asked if he could borrow some of my clothes for a shower. i said "sure, follow me." we walked into my room and i handed him some shorts a t-shirt and some boxers. he kinda blushed when i handed them to him. i asked him why he was blushing and he said, "you handed me your boxers, i really get to wear these?' he said holding them up. i laughed and said, "well do you just not wanna wear underwear, cuz ill take em back if you want?" he shook his head no and then kissed me and turned around to go to the shower. i yelled towards him, "hey, did i say you could take a shower without me, haha just kidding you can go now." He blushed and turned around and went to the shower.

About 45 minutes later Bradlee came out of the shower and was drying his hair. he hadnt put on his shirt yet. "ddaammnn babe.' i said laughing. he said," wwhhaatt?" "you got a body boo." i replied giggling. He covered his body and smiled. Im so happy i can call him mine. hes so sweet and funny and cute and just so loving. "awwee i didnt know you thought of me that way." that snapped me out of my thoughts. "oh shit was that out loud?" "very" he said laughing. he leaned over and kissed me but he didnt stop this time he kept going. about 5 minutes later he stopped and looked at me and said, "I love you." I smiled and said, "I love you too." then i smashed my lips into his again.