Announcement for my readers!

Guys, hello!

I know, some of you so love HSS stories, sending me posters and messages, that make me absolutely happy. So you should know, I really appreciate it as a writer. I couldn't imagine that since March my stories will hit 55K views! So thank you for your votes, silent reading and comments - fun and lovely, which make me to write steamy stories and have ideas more and more. I read a lot of feedbacks under them that you'r asking me to write a whole book for some of these stories and I will, guys, be sure.

But before I start to write books and continue to post HSS stories, I want to reprezent you my debut book FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION and all series.

I'm really sad as a creator that FIP doesn't have any rank on Wattpad more than half of year. I made a lot of things that FIP had be noticed on Wattpad since I started to post it but it never high up. Why I so care about it? Because it's my first creation, my child, and as any mother I want that my child would be loved by another people.

I really want to know how readers love FIP or not. Should I continue to post FIP 1, 2 and 3 or not? Not so many people reacting on my updates, so I think to post this message in HSS story and ask you to take a look at this. I have written second book FIP in original language and wait your feedbacks about FIP 1 to continue translate FIP 2 it in English.

So if you are intrested and want to know what will happen with my heroes Veronica and Milano in second book (that I posted 3 chapters already,) please support FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION, Volume 1. Because of your feedbacks I can continue to do it cause I need to know your opinion and your waiting.

FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION not only hot story, it's deep, not cliche style book that opens dark sides and secrets of any character. It has a lot of twists and also steamy scenes.

If you love books such "Gabriel Inferno" by Sylvain Reynard or "Crossfire" by Sylvia Day or "Debt Inheritance" or "Destroyed" by Pepper Winters or "REAL" by Katy Evans I think you reach out my book. Why? Because these people became begetters for my HSS stories and of course FIP. I really love their art and respect them as writers.

__________________________________________

Thanks for your listening and your love, guys!  ♥

Hope you will check it and like!

Love you in return ♥

__________________________________________