Your back, but with who?

"Hey you guys ready to go yet?It's a long trip back to La Push."Mrs. Bennet said 

"Yea mom we are ready. Katie said

This was a nice vacation, I really missed this place and i'm so glad that Liz is coming back with us!!"

"I know i'm so glad that my parents said i could live with yall for the school year!!"Lindzay said

"I know this year is going to be epic and the best because 1. Your coming and 2. you get to meet my boys!!" Katie said

"Wait, Wait, Wait!!! YOU HAVE BOYS?!?!?!?!? You never told me you had boys?!?!"

"No, I mean my best friends since i've moved there. I call them my boys because we hang out almost every day."

"O,Ok just making sure and i'm your best friend how come you haven't told me any of this?"

"I don't know i didn't think it was that important really sorry"

"Listen ok. you guys can worry about sob stories in the car LET'S GOOOO!!!!!!"

"Ok mom, let's go liz it's a long trip till we get to La Push"

"Ok"

~La Push~

"Girls wake up we are here."

My mom woke us up in this position. My head on her head while her head was in my lap, my arms as my pillow, her arms are hanging off the seats.

"Liz come on we are here. We are going to get you all settled n then tomorrow you are going to meet my boys, sound good?"

"yup"

"Alrighty then lets go"

~After they got settled in~

"Thats just about it all we need to do is put stuff up, but we can do that day by day."

"Yea, but can we do that tomorrow please? Because i am so tired from the ride and plus this now so yea. I am going to sleep i will see you tomorrow morning and you might want to get some sleep we have some boys to see." I had a mischievous look i bet.

~Tomorrow~

I woke up to a whole bunch of noise downstairs, so i guess that was my que to get up. I got up and saw a note on my door from my mom.

                     Honey I left to go to work early to catch up on my hours and i will be late for dinner I am going to stay late for work. And the boys are downstairs.

                                                Mom~ Love you~

I ran to the bathroom did my hair brushed my teeth, then got ready for the day. When i went downstairs i saw all of the boys eating.

"Sethy, Pauly, Jakey, Quily,Embry, Sammy!!!!!!!!!!"

"Katie!!!!" everyone screamed

"Omgeeee i have missed you guys so much you dont even know. I can't wait till you meet lindzay. But you can call her Liz for short."

I went and hugged everyone but i hugged Seth the longest. Everyone knew that i had crush on Seth. I had a crush on him since we moved here.

"When did you get back?" Seth asked

"I got back last night actually and i couldn't wait to see you, uh I mean you guys yea um yea."

That was pretty awkward.

'so when are we going to see your friend huh?" Paul said

"Pauly is that all you ever think about girls, girls, girls, do you ever think of anything else?"

"Yea you." He said

"O my gosh that is so disgusting pauly."

then i heard Seth growl behind me

"Hey Sethy are you okay?"

He was still glaring daggers at paul until i touche his arm. when i touched him i felt sparks go up my arm. we starred at each other until someone cleared there throat.

"So, back to buisness has anyone imprinted  while i was gone?"

"Cough- Seth- Cough" Everyone basically said

suddenly i got really sad my hopes have gone down the toilet. because once you imprint you are stuck to them lke glue. and i really thought that i had a chance. but i guess everything happens for a reason.

"So Seth-thy Cough wh-who i-is this urm lucky girl?" My voice was a little off

Seth looked kind of nervous.

 I can't tell you exactly who it is, bu ti can tell you what she is like, i guess? He said

"Yea, sure"

" She is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen, she goes to my school, she knows everything about me and the guys, and i lve her alot."

That was touching but something just occured to me.

"Seth, i am the only girl that knows you like a book except your sister and i go to the same school, and you dont hang out with other girls so im confused who is it?"

"I'm looking at her." he said

I looked behind me and saw nobody then i realized something its mee!

"Ohh it's mee isn't?"

"Yes"He chuckled

i heard them snicker in the background

"Oh well urm...... that's nice, um seth can i talk to you outside?"

"Oooooooo" Embry and Quil snickered

"Shut up guys" I smacked them both behind the head.

~Meanwhile Liz~

"I keep on hearing on hearing boys and noises downstairs, i guess i should get up now."

When i walked downstairs i saw a whole bunch of boys there. When i made a noise in the stair everyone looked u at me but only one boy stood out the most. He was starring very intensely at me.

"Uh,hi i'm Lindzay"

I just remembered i was wearing some short shorts an a tank top. Everyone was starring at my shorts.

"Katie" I screamed

A few minutes later Katie came in but with another boy too. he was cute but the boy who is starring is way cuter.

"You mind telling me who these people are missy?" I questioned with my arms crossed over my chest.

~Katelyn 8 mins. ago~

When Seth and i walke outside i asked him the most basic question.

"Seth what does this mean?"

"I don't know Katie. I know what I want this to mean but its up to you i mean i c-."

I dont know why but i kissed him i've waited this long for something to happen and it finally did!! I was happy that he didnt pull away. Our lips were just moving in-sync with each other. after a while i pulled away to deepen the kiss.

"Katie!!!" I heard Liz scream

I pulled away and pecked his lips once more before pulling away, we were grinnig at each other when i remembered Liz. We ran inside and saw the boys starring at Liz, but Embry was starring the most.

"You mind telling me who these people ae missy?" Liz questioned

"Um, ok miss grumpy pants. That is Jacob or Jake, Embry, Paul, Quil, Sam, and Seth." I smiled when i said his name.

"Oh, okay hi everybody i'm Lindzay or Liz for short."

"Hi or hey" Everyone said except Embry

"Hey Em You gonna say hi? I slapped him upside the head

"Uh, H-Hi I-I'm.................Uh Embry."

SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Shaking my head if you didnt know)

"Hi i am Liz" she said happily.