Love

Love is complicated. Some people are lucky, and find there soulmate right away. But what even is a soulmate? The definition says--- a person who is perfectly suited to another in temperament.  But how is that even possible? How can be two people be perfect for each other?

Other's aren't so lucky in love though...

Heartbreak is a sad thing to handle, but getting broken up with is NOTING compared to this...

Only 19 percent of people who were cheated on ended the relationship right away. 22 percent eventually broke up because they couldn't get over the betrayal.78 percent of these couples actually never broke up because of an affair. Nearly 1.5 million high school students nationwide experience physical abuse from a dating partner in a single year. One in three adolescents in the U.S. is a victim of physical, sexual, emotional or verbal abuse from a dating partner. One in 10 high school students has been purposefully hit, slapped or physically hurt by a boyfriend or girlfriend. 33% of teens who were in a violent relationship ever told anyone about the abuse.

Many people, like me, look at these statics and go, " Well, what's the point then?" The point of love is to find somebody that you love, and who loves you back. Somebody that make you happy, and laugh. It's going to take a lot of searching, but one day you'll find that person, whether it be a girl, boy, or transgender male/ woman.  But just know this, you are going to never want to let go of that person, but one day they will end up dropping you, and then they might not be there to pick up the pieces.