Chapter 4-Something Suspicious

I turned the corner to find the girl leaning against the lockers, all beat up.

"Help!" she squeaked.

"It's going to be okay. I'm going to help you get to the nurse, okay?" I asked.

"Thanks." she squeaked. She was so hurt she could barely speak.

"What is your name?" I asked so that I could sign her in to the nurse when we got there.

"Zarina Zipler." she replied.

"I know this is a bad time to be introducing ourselves, but I'm Faith, Faith Sundae." I added.
______________________________________
After School...

I was walking out of the building, when I saw Zarina come out of the nurse's office with crutches.

"Hey Zarina, you feeling okay?" I asked.

"I don't know what you would describe 'okay', but at least I can move around. I've been sitting in the nurse's office all day." Zarina replied.

"Yeah, that must have been tough. If I find 10 anywhere near you again, I will beat him up. Why did he beat you up?" I said.

"He called me an alien. He said that I was there to take over the world. He didn't realize how much that hurt." Zarina said sadly.

"Oh, I've never known someone to say that before." I replied.

Honestly, that got me thinking. "Alien?" "Take over the world?" I had no idea what it meant. What if the aliens were trying to attack again? Maybe Zarina was an alien spy? No, no, no! She is my friend. I can't say that about her. But it could be true.....
______________________________________
Zarina's pov

It was really nice of Faith and Gabriel to help me. But I can't bond with them. The closer we get, the more likely they will find out the truth! I can't be discovered, or else I will be in big trouble! I must warn them about their planet's safety, but how?
______________________________________
Okay, so we met Zarina Zipler, but is she really an alien in disguise? Keep reading to find out.....
-pinkninja out