clothing-related sily dares

Exchange shirts with the person next to you for the next round of questions.Wear a funny hat on your head for the next three rounds of questions.Wear your pants backward for the rest of the game.Take off your socks and wear them on your hands for the rest of the evening.Make a headdress out of toilet paper and pose for photos.Switch clothing with someone of the opposite gender. Change in private, but wear the clothes for the next four rounds.Get a large garbage bag and cut the bottom open. Put it on like a skirt and tie the ties around your waist. Act like you are modeling couture on the catwalk.Take 10 minutes to come up with an outfit that has every color of the rainbow. Borrow things from friends as you need to.Set up a tea party between any of the stuffed animals in the house. Invite the girls in your group to join.Say the alphabet backwards in a British accent.Run around the room imitating a monkey.Give someone in the group a piggyback ride around the room.Make up a rap about the person to your right.If there is a pet at the event, try to hold the pet for the rest of the night.Pretend that you're swimming underwater for the next three rounds of questions. Don't forget to make bubbling noises and come up for air from time to time.Everything you say for the rest of the game has to rhyme.Repeat everything another player says for the next three rounds of the game.Sing instead of speaking for the next two rounds of the game.

Make It Fun for Everyone

Truth or Dare can be loads of fun. However, if you come across something that you or someone in the group doesn't want to answer or do, don't get swept up in the game. Present that person with another truth question or dare to keep the game going. Remember, these people are going to be your friends after the game. Don't do anything to mess that up!