→feelings

there are so many types of feelings and emotions. love, anger, hate, sadness, happiness.

a human can be so different in so many types of ways. even if it's just gesture, facial expressions, the words someone speaks or the smallest sound in someone's voice.

i actually think that's amazing.

if you text someone and he/she sends you a text without any emojis and only with a "." at the end of the sentence, you immediately think about what's wrong (if the person usually texts with emojis). "did i do something wrong?", "is she/he mad at me?", "is she/he sad?". maybe you don't think that way, but i for myself always have these thoughts popping up in my mind. and somehow you end up misunderstanding her/his feelings; because you don't "hear" that person's voice, don't "see" their gestures, facial expressions and the sound in their voice.

feelings depend on so many things.

but why do we sometimes have to hide our feelings? why not show them? why not cry if we want to cry? why do we smile through the tears? and why don't we show the people we love that we love them?
because we're embarrassed? or are we just shy? scared?
i actually don't know.
but one thing i know is that you in no way have to be ashamed of them. because everyone has feelings and sometimes you can't change that the world is judgemental.
there are people who will judge you, of course, no matter what you do or say, so you might as well do what you want.
and if you wanna laugh or cry or idk eat tons of burgers then don't be embarrassed and just.. do it. because hiding your feelings can be a thing that makes you not feel at all.

"if you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." - wayne dyer

all the love and stay strong xx