day 3 of playlist

It was the last day of playlist and everyone was sad to leave but zach and Ariel knew they would see each other again in a week. So they weren't too sad, but after all the days of YouTube videos for our journey and telling the supporters about zariel, it was a good weekend along with the bed party zach and ariel had. "I can't believe its the last day of this amazing weekend" zach says smirking at ariel😏 "ikr" ariel says laughing, everyone else was just staring and then nick says "why the "amazing" in ur sentence zach, also why the smirk at ariel?" "Uhmmm u know because of zariel, I'm happy , very happy zariel is a thing now" 😯 he says awkwardly knowing it was because johnny got to have fun. "Oh kool beans" nick said smiling ......

PASS TO THE AIRPORT...

Everyone was getting ready to go back home when ariel and zach start crying and fall into each others arms saying their goodbyes and hugging each other tightly. Everyone including some supporters said "AWEEE" loudly then started chanting the word "zariel" and zach and ariel smilies and took pictures with them before zach had to go back to Texas because ariel lives in Florida already so she stayed , but they took pictures and his and after all that ariel and zach gave on more passionate make out before he left and one more cry "ily so much Zachary, I will see u in one week, and idk how I'll get by without you the rest of the week" Ariel said crying "ik ik bbgirl I'll miss you too but just know ily and this weekend has been the best weekend EVER yo were so good that night I admit I want more of u" 😊 "ilysfm" zach says before the flights attendant said the plane is about to leave. So zach rushes on waving bye to Ariel crying and gets on the plane.