INTRODUCTION

Imperfect- Means which something faulty
No one on this earth is perfect but i doesn't mean that we could not survive..

In this story the two main leads are imperfect ,imperfect in sense of livilihood,their lifes.
------------------------------------------------
Aliya khan belongs to a decent family,very rich.
She had lost her parents,her father died of heart attack and her mother passed in sadness and suffering.this all happen because her aunties husband had cheated her dad and took all his business when she was only 2 yrs old.
She was grown up by her uncle thats her mother's only brother.she is beautifull,tall,fair,brown eyed,cute and sincere.
She had her aunty,uncle and there two daughters shainaz and shaziya.

Mohammed Habeeb Ahmed belongs to a middle class family,his parents are kind and believed in mercy and charity and utmostly on there creator "Allah".
They had big heart as he was son of a kind parents he too was soft hearted,hardworking,studious and an truthfull son.
He is tall,light brown complexation,black eyed and smart.
He desires to change his own home conditions and to fullfill all the needs of his family and mostly comforting his parents.
He has an elder brother zeeshan than a sister named sumaiya and small brother nooman.
------------------------------------------------
Aliya is very sensitive,weak and fearfull she dont trust the "MARD ZAAT" meaning males.

Habeeb is free minded person only desires to comfort and sort out all his family problems and conditions.

~~♡~~
Will Aliya being fearful and having no trust on mens would accept Habeeb ?

And..

Habeeb being free minded an giving only priorities to his family would give Aliya her rights as his wife?

Find out in next chapter.❤