part-8 HEART BREAKS MAKES NO SOUND💔

~Aliya~
I was saddened with arrival of my phuphu to their destiny and was feeling like theirs nothing good will happen to me again.

I was now doing by daily task cleaning the house ,I have to complete this fast to go and see what zulekha has left for me as a gift which was laying under my bed.

After I had finished my work I was heading towards my room I heard uncle and aunts talks they were screaming in anger more than talking so I fasten my steps towards my room so I may not hear thems because its bad if we hears others talks.

My feet dint responded and got frozen when I heard my name by aunt I wanted to leave but my senses were concentrated on whats about me was they speaking.

Aunt-Aliya cant just go to graduation and we are not going to hire any maid ,Is that clear!
Uncle-So,are you ready to leave her free with her father's sister.
Aunt-No how can I leave her that to so easily for enjoying her life.
Uncle-So,listen to me as I said she will be going for graduation on only condition of continuing what she use to do daily.
Aunt-Ok than I gave up on you hahah..

Aunts laugh was echoing and my tears was flowing unstopably.
Cant able to hold on my legs I was breaking and falling on my knees I took a deep breath stood up and ran to my only friend in house my bed and my pillow who chokes all my bitter tears of sadness very gladly without demanding for any thing in return for themselves.

~Habeeb~

My days continued shahbaz and I became more closer.He is guiding in every work of my job and also analyse it so that I may not be in mistaken list.

My parents are looking for a girl for my brothers marriage.My brother is willing to take dowry so that we can minimize most of our problems like transportation by demanding 4 wheeler vehicle and some electronics by which ammi's working load will be reduced.

But my parents are against of taking dowry because of firstly thinking that they too have a daughter to get married, if they get my brothers marriage wisely may be they will get the same reponse for my sister.

And secondly...

"It is not right to take dowry in ISLAM"

So what my brother is seeking now is a highly eduacated girl who will do job an earn a nice salary for well being of the family.

But again my parents are against of it because firstly they wanted a daughter in the name of their sons wife so that they can give her lots of love as they give to sumaiya and they will never wish their daughter to workhard for providing them meal.

And secondly..

They wanted a girl who can takecare of the house and build strong bonds with the family and dont gift herself with headache by fullfilling her husbands wish of doing job.

I am with my parents because my brothers intention for getting married are wrong he should wish for a girl who can keep our parents happy and our house united which mostly is not happening...

Firstly because

Mostly now-a-days newly wedded wifes are not treating and respecting grooms parents as their own.

And secondly because,

They are creating misunderstanding and separating a son from their parents,she should think tomorrow she may also have a son and may face the same..

I wish and pray for my brothers good in all condirions.

¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤

Asalamualaikum readers how are you all updated after a longggg time.
😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙
So how was the chap,sry its being shrt but I will soon update new chap..

If you like the chap comment and vote..

Love
Radiantgem💎