Chapter Five

"You Bastard! You killed my mother!" I said angrily. I knew it was his fault my mother died. He only smiled and chuckled. I closed my fist and tried to punch him. Out of nothing he wasn't there. I looked side to side and he wasn't their.

"Jesse, that's no way to treat a man... And certainly not me."

I looked back to see him looking at me, still smiling. There was nothing I could do.

"You killed her!" I yelled in anger almost losing my voice.

"I don't want her getting in my way Jesse... You see, your not like other deals I made. Your special." He said with an evil grin on his face, thinking about how he's playing with me.
He got closer and touched me and I felt immense pain. It felt like I was burning alive. I could see all the tormented souls from hell through my eyes. All those screams calling for help, calling for their loved ones to help, yelling out to whoever could hear them. Oh how much sin.

"Jesse... From now on, your going to forget about family, about friends, about everything. Your mine now Jesse."

That last part made me shiver. It sounded demonic. I fell to my knees and everything went black.
I woke up on my bed. Everything felt normal, though I knew it wasn't. I knew I didn't dream because a piece of paper was next to me on my bed. It said: I'll see you soon."
I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:30 and was surprised to knew I slept that much. I put on a black T-shirt, black pants, black tennis shoes and my black leather jacket. I made myself breakfast and ate. I remembered my mother, on how just yesterday in the morning she was cooking breakfast, happy like never before
I went to the garage and inserted the key to my bike. I didn't even turn the key and the bike started by itself. I think to much saying it had a personality really made him have one. I went with it and went to school. I went angry and sad to school and as I got there, I turned my bike off and saw Amber. We looked at each other for a moment but I turned away. I entered the school heading for science class. Amber was behind me, I guess she already knows her way around.

"Mr. Smi-"

"Shut it Wellens, I'm not in the mood." I barked angrily at Mr. Wellens. He looked surprised at my answer. I sat down in my seat. It was obvious that everyone was glaring at me. Amber came in and sat down next in the same table. The teacher gave orders and once again, the flames were pointing towards me, but this time they were stronger. Everyone stood up in fright trying not to burn themselves, even me.
This is out of control. I left the room without saying anything and headed outside for air. I felt relieved and relaxed.

"Are you okay, Jesse?"

I turned around and saw Amber looking at me worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What are you doing here?" I said confused.

"I'm worried for you. You left in a rush yesterday and I got worried. I'm sorry for your loss."

"Thanks Amber." I said

"Hey, if you want, there's a party in my house tonight and I thought you would like to go."

"Sure."

I smiled and so did she. The whole day I was serous and didn't really pay attention to any class. At the end of school, Amber and me left together on my bike. I left her home and then I went to mine. What am I going to wear tonight?