Chapter 2✨

My mom left me some clothes to change into. I guess she went to work again. Sebastian helped me up and I went to the bathroom to change. When I got in the bathroom, I started to feel dizzy and light headed. "Sebasss..." I whimpered holding on to counter so I wouldn't fall. He quickly came in and held me up so I wouldn't fall. "I feel dizzy still Sebas," I said clutching his arm. He sat me on the countertop, "You wanna lay back down?" "Noo I wanna go home," I said kicking my feet back in forth like a child. My feet didn't touch the ground when I sat on the counter. "C-could you help me change?" I asked him. "Umm...I guess Alexis." This had to be the most awkward thing I've ever experienced. I lifted my arms up indicating that he had to help me with the hospital gown. He rose it up gently and slowly. "Any day now Sebas," I said teasingly. "Shut up Ally," he said taking off the gown. I quickly covered myself, "Don't ever call me that again!!" He laughed. "Little Ally," he mumbled. I kicked him in his leg and he groaned. "Haha," I teased. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my shirt. He pulled it over my head and I put my arms in the sleeves. Then he lifted me up so I could put on my pants. He handed them to me and I pulled them up quickly. I put my curly hair in a messy bun and grabbed my purse. "Okay let's go." We walked out of the hospital and to his house. I would go home but there's nothing to do since my mom isn't there. I walked in his room and plopped down on the bed. Everything was so...Sebastian. If that even made sense. "Hey Alexis?" "Yeah?" "You hungry?" "Of course!!" I said jumping up and running to the kitchen where he was. He laughed, "What do you want?" "I want pancakes, bacon, an omelet and some of that mixed fruit!!" I squealed. His eyes widened at my words. "How are you gonna eat all of that with you tiny self?" He said teasing me about your size. "Shutup!! You're gonna help me eat all of it." "Fine. You can start cutting up the fruit and I'll start the bacon." I grabbed some fruit out of the fridge and handed him the bacon. I began cutting it up and throwing it into a bowl. "Ouch!!" I yelled as I gripped my finger. Sebastian turned around looking confused at what happened. "I cut my finger Sebas!!" I said whining like a little child. He turned off the stove and took me to the bathroom. He nursed my finger and wrapped a bandaid around it. "Better?" He said looking me in the eyes. I nodded and ran back to the kitchen to finish the fruit. We kept switching places until all the food was ready. Sebastian made me a plate and poured orange juice in two cups. "Thank you," I said taking the glass. After we ate, we went to in his room to watch a movie. I laid on his bed and cuddled with the pillows. He grabbed three movies and handed them to me. "Pick one." I shrugged my shoulders, "Grab a scary movie Sebas." "Why? So you can cry and scream the whole time?" He teased. "Shut up Sebas," I said rolling my eyes. He picked up something and put it in. When the movie started he plopped down next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and I snuggled close to him. The room was dark and quiet and I was focused on the movie. A really scary part happened and I screamed and held on to Sebastian. He laughed and kissed my forehead, "You're okay Alexis."
Did he just kiss me?