Chapter 7

I set my alarm for 7:00 am but I must of slept through it because it's 10:00 am. I lost 3 hours. I eat one piece of bread with jam and then check out. I hop on my bike and start to peddle. I see a Nofrills up ahead and decide to get more food. I buy a bag of apples, baby carrots, hummus and sushi.
I hop back on my bike and start peddling. I peddle for almost 2 hours. My legs start aching so I decide to takes break. There's a small coffee shop up ahead so I decide to stay there for a bit. I decide not to buy anything to save my money. My phone starts to ring. It's Jay. I ignore it.
"Can I get you anything miss?"
I look up it's a young man. Some people might find him attractive.
I don't.
"Um..."
He starts to say.
Clearly  I've been staring at him to long.
"I'm ok." I say
He nods then walks away.
Someone walks in.
There's was only one person in here. But he sat at the other side of the room.
Also wanting to avoid everyone.
But this woman sits right next to me. I just hope she doesn't start talking.
She doesn't. She orders a coffee then goes on her computer.
I start getting bored staring at her so I get up and leave. But just as I'm about to do that. She puts her hand into her bag.  At first I just think she's grabbing her phone and then she grabs a silver tin.
It looks like an old school lunch tin except more high tech. She takes it with her into the bathroom. And that's when she starts getting interesting.