part 1

Jac and Zosia had been dating in secret for the past couple of weeks. It wasn't so much as them not wanting people to know it was that they wanted to figure out exactly what was happening between them first before telling everyone. Especially Guy.

However, on the very scrutinising day when Arthur sadly passed away both wasn't bothered who found out as they both needed each other for comfort.

Jac had kindly said she would take in Zosia and Dom for as long as they needed as she was the only one throughout the hospital who had 2 spare rooms, also Emma was stopping at Jonny's for the week, so they wouldn't get interrogated by the 2 year old.

Although they told Jonny, Dom and Arthur about them being together, they really didn't want Guy to find out and intervene.

As the 3 of them were sat in complete silence in the living room, jac found the silence deafening as she was severely concerned for her lovers wellbeing and terrified that she was going to have a relapse in her mental state. However, she couldn't voice her worries at the moment as she didnt want to interupt the younger doctors thoughts as for once since discovering the devastating news she seemed at ease, so Jac left it to see how things would turn out.