Death Or Disgrace

Ruple let out a cry of pure anguish. Before him lay his brothers Rex and Romero, slain by The Cardinal. Tears welled in his eyes as he unsheathed his sword and charged at Cardinal Septus in a furious rage, piercing through his lower abdomen easily as if it were a block of soft butter, Ruple then twisted the blade, wrenching the heartless bastard's entrails and removed it steadily. He cautiously circled The Cardinal, who had doubled over in agony. The priceless blade that was freshly polished the day before was now covered in deep crimson blood. Ruple swiftly wiped the blade on a nearby curtain, he then returned the sword to its scabbard. It was his fathers best and it meant more to him than mere steel and leather.

Rex and Romero's corpses were laying on the floor, "so still, so limp, so.......dead" Ruple thought to himself as he lifted Rex's left hand gently and laid it across his chest, he did the same to Romero then put a Grandomonian coin over each of their eyes and whispered "Rest in peace brothers, in time we shall rule again." He rose to his feet and picked the dying Cardinal off of the ground by his neck and growled to him through gritted teeth "I hope you rot, burn and suffer in hell for what you've done to my family. first my father then my mother and now my brothers! HAVE YOU NO SHAME?" The Cardinal laughed then spat blood into Ruple's eyes before he slipped out of conciousness completely. Ruple snapped The Cardinal's neck just to be sure that he was dead then he threw The Cardinal's corpse out of the window.