The latest report

(9 A.M~)
I was in the car with Papy as we drove to Galaster weekly to see that girl name Sona. I was nervous as Papy held my hand during the ride, I looked at him and he seemed nervous as well. I sighed as he parked at the studio for Galaster weekly, I got out of the car and so did Papyrus as we took a deep breath. We entered the studio to see bustling reporters and even models were scurrying about. I was amazed as a woman in a small black dress that looked at us, she smiled at me until she saw Papyrus. She ran towards us and gave Papyrus a tight hug, I looked at them as Papyrus looks like he was about to cry. I panicked a bit as Papyrus hugged the girl and I just watched nervously.

"SONA!!!" Papyrus screamed out as the woman I know now to be Sona. Sona pulled away an looked at me and I smiled softly and waved kinda awkwardly. "Oh Sona this is my girl... (y/n) (l/n) ..." Papyrus said with a blush, I smile as Sona giggled and came up and shook my hand. "I've heard about you! I never knew you'd love monsters so much though!" Sona said as I blushed embarrassed. The girl grinned and I smiled softly before getting serious and coughed up slightly. "Sona I know we just met and you and Papy have a bunch of time rekindling....But I need a favor to ask of you." I said softly as she nods and pays full attention to me. "What do you need" Sona asked and I began explaining the tale of Gaster, she seemed to pale slightly at the name but complied to my demands.

"That sounds like an excellent scoop...(y/n) , expect it to be out by tomorrow" She said as I handed her my extra notes. She smiled and hugged me and Papy before heading off, "See you two cuties some other time, but I have a story to publish!!" Sona ran off causing me to smile, I barley know this girl and she was helping me. I look at Papyrus as he smiled and kissed me happily, I smiled and kissed him back. I couldn't wait until justice was severed to those who wronged Gaster then finally I could put this case to a close....