Bullied By Harry Styles

Bullied by Harry Styles

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Another messed up day, in the messed up life of Leah. "Kill.Me.Now." I groaned into my pillow.

"Young lady! That is no way to talk, now hurry up or i'll be late for work."

I want to stay, wrapped around my blankets, sleeping all day. I don't want to go to school to learn new things, I want to travel the world. Live my life.

Which is really impossible right now, since the popular guy at school, Harry Styles, and his little boy band, do nothing but bully me. I'd say the nicest was Louis, Niall, and Liam. They usually looked guilty when Harry or Zayn did something.

Whatever. I guess I have to go on with my life.

I dressed, and walked downstairs, calling on my mom that i'm ready. "Mom?!" I looked around the kitchen and the living room, then I checked the garage, just to see if the car was still there. "bitch." I mutter under my breath. I have to walk to school now.

Gosh, I hate my life! No one likes me. My best friend turned into one of the populars, my mom practically doesn't give a shit about me, my dad left me when I was just 4, and kids in school hate me.

I don't do much, self-mutilate, cry, eat, do it all over again. Even though i'm not fat, "fat whore" is my nickname.

And i'm tired!

Tired of being laughed at,

Tired of no one caring,

Tired of life,

Tired of being made fun of,

Tired of breathing.

Kids my age are supposed to enjoy life, feel loved, love back, enjoy music, laugh, have fun.

Girls are supposed to feel beautiful.

Then there's me. When I pass by kids at school, they look at me with the, 'poke it with a stick, see if it bites' face.

People just don't accept the way I am!

The way I talk,

The way I walk,

The way I dress,

nothing. They despise me!

No matter what I say, or do, they just don't understand me. I've lost myself, kids at school, took my happiness, leaving me with nothing but sadness, loneliness, and a scarred heart.

Harry was the worst. Picking names, laughing, throwing food at me. It's just not the way I thought i'd feel when I was younger.

I thought there was always a happy ending. Were the prince finds the right princess, to fit her glass heel, and marry her. They'd live happily ever after.

That's not the case, though.

On my way to school, Harry drove by, "yo, guys. It's that whore, Leah."
I can hear him laughing, I continued to ignore him, putting my earbuds in my ear, listening to 'Skinny Love' by Birdy.

"Cut out all the ropes and let me fall." I sang, in a low tone.

I looked ahead of me, finally I see the school.

-----

I walked into biology, sitting all the way at the back, looking at Mr. Green. "Today, I will be choosing your partners, a friend you'll have to be with the rest of the year. Like a best friend."

I looked around, an odd number of kids. I hope i'm the lone wolf today.

"Liam and Katherine,
"Louis and Natalia,
"Jorge and Liana,"

I dozed off, not caring.

"And finally, Leah and.. Harry!"

My eyes opened wide. "Please take a seat next to your partners, and let's begin with class" Harry walked to the back, taking a seat next to me.

"You're doing all the projects, I don't help fat whores."

I looked at him, "get over yourself, loser." Ugh! He is such an egoistic jerk!

The bell was about to ring, so I packed my bags.

"R-I-I-I-N-G"

We all scrambled out the door. Someone pushed me against the lockers, making my books fall. "Watch how you talk to me, ugly bitch." Harry. Of course.

I bent down, picking up my books. Then, walking to the library. I read Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingbird, about three times already, but I didn't care. I checked out The Hunger Games, again, taking a seat, starting the book.

I heard a familiar laugh, I turned around, as I saw Harry, and his friends walking towards me, I closed the book, dropping it at the 'Return' box, on my way out to the back door.

"Hey! Leah!" I kept walking. "HEY!" I turned around, trying to keep my tears from falling. "What?" I asked, irritated. "What you doing?"

"N-nothing." I said.

I saw Zayn hand Harry a cup. What's in there? I was scared. Acid? Make me go blind? I breathed heavily.

Harry quickly threw the liquid inside the cup at me. I looked down at my white dress. Red slushy. Great!

They laughed, taking pictures. This time I let it all out. I cried. "Why me?" I asked, sobbing. "Well, you're a whore." I rolled my eyes.

"No, why me? Have I done anything to any of you?" Zayn and Harry laughed, but the rest looked guilty.

"Oh, get over yourself." Harry said, giving Zayn a high-five. I ran away, as fast as I could, crying. I ran to the girls' bathroom.

Sitting down in between one of the stalls, I checked my book bag for my blade. This will make me feel better, I thought.

I placed the blade over my wrist. 'Why can't this all end?' I thought. I deepened my blade, letting some blood run down my wrist.

'I don't deserve to live.'

The blade pressed harder, as I sobbed. The pain feels so good right now.

I just sat there, thinking about life.

"Aw, that bitch cuts. How cute." I can hear Shelby's voice, opening my stall. I forgot to lock, crap!

"Aw, looks who it is!" Said Kelsey, kicking my stomach hard. "What a waste of sperm." I heard one of them say, as they exited the restroom.

What did I do to deserve this? I'm a typical girl, yet they still hate me. This pain I feel, is it normal? I hope not. If anyone else is going through this.. I pray for them.

I moaned. Maybe if I just stop caring this will all go away? I closed my eyes, dreading the worst. I can make it through this year, I thought.

"Leah? Oh, my god! Who did this to you? Are you okay?" I heard a familiar manly voice. But before I can find out who it was.. I passed out.

-