4. Together

*Ally's P.O.V*
(20 minutes later)

I am really starting to get worried what if something happened to Cameron he said he would be here ten minutes ago. I just hope he's alright I tried texting him and calling him but he doesn't reply or answer my calls.

Suddenly I hear something outside. I go on to the balcony and see Cameron smiling straight up at me.

"Babe sorry I took so long I was just getting you some roses and some choclate covered strawberries, my girl deserves the best. Plus Hayes Nash and me snuck out of practice so we were trying not to get caught"

I laughed at how rebellious he was "Cam you didn't have to get me all these stuff, just by you being here is a gift."

Cam just smiled and climbed the tree. I grabbed the roses and chocolate so they wouldn't fall and put them aside.

"Aw thanks babe but as I said before the best for my girl"

Cam held me close as I embraced him in a tight hug "I have missed this so much" I said looking up at Cam he nodded, "me too, but you know what I've missed more?" I started blushing having a slight idea of what the answer was. "What can you miss more than this?"

He chuckled, "the taste of your lips" I felt Cam lean down as I could feel our lips getting closer about to touch.

"Ally are you still awake?" I heard Jack say as I heard his foot steps getting closer. Oh wow really Jack now you had to come in and check on me.

"Cam hide out in the balcony" I wispered yelled at him, Jack could come in any moment through the door and see Cam, "Oh here take the flowers and strawberries" I pushed Cam out with the roses and basket or strawberries in his hands.

I quickly locked the doors and closed my curtains. I got on my bed and opened a book pretending to read it. Dumping alot of papers on my way.
I then heard the door open.

"I thought you said you were going to sleep!" Jack exclaimed as he walked into my room, I just stayed quiet thinking of something to say.

"Um...yeah I was but then I remembered I had to start reading this book for my English homework"

Jack nodded, "well that explains the mess, well have fun and don't go to sleep later than 10:30pm or else you won't have energy for tomorrow, good night"

"Good night" I said and Jack left I quickly went over to my door and locked it I didn't want him coming in on me again. Then I went to my balcony door and unlocked it, Cameron came in shaking.

"I'm sorry Cam about all that, you must really be cold" I said he nodded and I started looking for a blanket.

"Here you go this will keep you warm" I smiled as I handed him the blanket and I took the flowers from him and left them on my nightstand.

"Ally you want some strawberries?"

"Sure I mean I do love choclate and strawberries" Cam just laughed as he got the strawberries out, they looked so delicious.

*One Hour Later*

"Babe stop working on yor homework you have been working on it for like about forty minutes, come lay with me I think I'm still cold" I laughed at Cam as he gave me a puppy face I couldn't deny his cuteness so I just put my work aside and layed down on my bed next to Cam.

"So what are we watching?" I asked Cameron was looking for a movie but I didn't know which one then he clicked 'Peter Pan' one of my favorite Disney movies of all times as a little kid.

"Hey can you turn off the lights please" I told Cam as he quickly got up and turned them off. "Cam you know why I still love this movie to this day?" He looked at me and shook his head, "No,why?" I smiled