1. I me myself!

Hello people!
We are up with the 1st part of THE REKINDLED FLAME.
Please do read and drop in your views and comments below. Happy reading!! :)

"Omg... That guy is really hot re! He is going to be mine. See, he has mustache too...just like the way I wanted" exclaimed my friend Kritika, drooling over a guy who was sitting on his bike and talking to someone over the phone in a very high pitch.

"Kritika! Can't you look at a worser guy??" My other friend Koustuki mocked her.
"Look at the guy over there no??? Omg... Kya physique hai yaaaarrr!!!" Koustuki sang, only to get a hit on her head from Kritika.
"Oh hello... Your guy doesn't look like Tom Cruise either. In fact, he looks like a rogue"
Uff...These two are just as insane as me.

Ooh shit... I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Sanyukta Agarwal, the only heiress of the Agarwal family and an MBA graduate. I'm from an orthodox family and we live in Jaipur. These two idiots are my partners in crime since childhood.

Actually, these flirting, drooling, stalking, etc... are meant to be done by boys right?? But nah... Here its just the other way round. This is what we do every day. The only job we have is to go around the town in search of good looking, charming and hot guyz. No... Don't get us wrong. We do have a valid reason for it.

Long back, when we were kids, we promised each other that we will have either love marriage or no marriage. Since then, this has become our routine. We have done all such crazy things which no other girl would ever imagine.  Starting from Adam-teasing (eve teasing- male version) till sneaking into the boy's hostel in disguise, we have done every damn thing.

In short, the only goal in our life is to fall in love with a guy, marry him and live happily ever after.

Both Kritika and Koustu have successfully fulfilled their promise now. Kritika eventually fell in love with the same mustache mama and Koustuki with that rogue guy. I'm the odd woman out now. Not that I couldn't find a lad for myself, no guy made me feel that he's the one for me.

Both Kritika and Koustu faced hell lot of struggles in making their parents agree to their marriage, since they are also from a very conservative background. I somehow helped them to elope and get them hitched to their respective partners.

"God... Will you ever give me the boon of having a love life?" I sighed looking at the sky as my two friends boarded the town bus to start their marriage life in the nearby town. I bid them good bye and came back home, thinking who my Prince charming would be.

But everything doesn't happen the way we want right??? The same goes with me as well.
End of POV

One fine day, Sanyukta was sitting there on the cosy swing and swaying to and fro, making her hair dance in the cool breeze.

"Kishore... Sanyukta ki Shaadi karwa do beta! She is getting old. Ek ladka doondna shuru kar. " An old lady in her early 70s with a face like a wrinkled parchment nudged her son Kishore Aggarwal. Sanyukta just rolled her eyes in response. Before her justification, Kishore barged in the conversation "Maa Sanyukta ki Shaadi fix ho chuki hai... He is a Chief Mechanical engineer." His face adorned a proud smile making her gasp in shock.

"Nahi...." She screamed.. "Aisa nahi ho sakta... Aap aisa nahi kar sakte... You haven't said this to me papa" She spoke but her words fell in deaf ears. "This is my life, I wont marry your so called Engineer. Nooo..." She sat there with a thud, no one was there to pay heed to her talks. 'Her marriage ' Warm tears filled her almond shaped orbs, lined with black kohl. 

---------------------------------------------------------

We hope you enjoyed it!!

Till next time,

Chandu and Lolita :)