SkyZan - A Love Story

Mithzan x Sky (SkyZan)

It was a normal day in the Sky Media offices, with Tim, Ross, YouTube sensation RedVacktor (YSR), Barney, Sky and Mithzan. Mithzan was a tall, sexy young man with fiery red hair and a strong passion for Undertale, with a Temmy always at his side. He was quick to react but on the inside, he had a soft spot for a certain person at the offices. Mithzan always wanted to be the best there ever was but when she was around, there was nothing he wanted more then to see her gorgeous face and for her to have all the attention. Her name... Sky. But this day wasn't all as expected, even by Mithzan and Sky...

(I am listening to "Undertale Spear of Justice 10 Hours", "Undertale Spider Dance" and "Undertale Bonetroulse 10 Hours" as I am writing this so if it goes completely Undertale, you know why! ^-^)

Sky was a young, slim, naturally beautiful young woman with her long black hair, her purple amulet and her top gun hat that was left on her desk as a present for her 24th birthday, nobody knows who gave her the hat, except one person... the person who left it there... Mithzan. Sky, as beautiful and as perfect as she may seem upon first glance, is unstable and sometimes lost in a sea of emotions on the inside, just wanting to swim up and take a breath of positivity and joy, but no matter how hard she tries, she is swept down by a crashing wave of depression and negativity.Only a true loves kiss can help her from drowning in the sea of her own emotions...

The entire Sky Media were planning a recording schedule for the day and as always, Mithzan gets lost in Sky's beauty and agrees with everything she says, 1 hour seems like a minute for Mithzan. As time passes, he gets more and more lost into Sky's eyes and eventfully, the meting ends. Luckily for Mithzan, he gets handed a sheet of paper at the end of each meeting so he knows exactly what's going on during the day. As people filter out, it's just him and Sky left in the room. He finally gets the courage to go talk to her. He gets up nervously, shaking as he worries that he'll mess something up.

Mithzan: H...Hi Sky...

Sky: Oh hey... Mithzan? Was it?

Mithzan: Y...yeah it was.

Sky: Was? Did you change your name or something?

Mithzan: What? NO! No...

Sky: Ok then... What do you want?

Mithzan: J...Just wanted to say "Hi" and wanted to see how you were doing.

Sky: Oh! Ok. Hi, I'm fine thanks!

Mithzan: That's always good.

Mithzan is starting to become nervous and is painfully noticeable by everyone... but Sky isn't picking up the signals.

Sky: Are you ok? You're starting to sweat...

Mithzan: (Thinks to self) Great, now I'm embarrassing myself in front of her...

All of Sky Media are looking at them talking to each other, cheering him on but he doesn't notice it

YSR: Come on Mithzan! You can do it!

Mithzan: Sky?

Sky: Yeah Mithzan?

Mithzan: I... I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me tonight?

Sky: Sure, Sounds fun!

Mithzan: R... really, thank you!

All of Sky Media go to their individual stations and get on with the rest of the day, there is laughter, crying, SUPER MEGA FAN MAIL opening and cringing then all of sudden, it's 8pm EST.

Mithzan: I'm so excited with my date with Sky!

Mithzan is wearing a tight fitting suit that shows off his extraordinary muscles, his tall figure and his red hair makes him look like he makes his own fate (Red is the colour of fate) The door bell rings... Mithzan goes to the door and opens it, standing there in her short, tight fitting, black cocktail dress is her... Sky.

Mithzan: Wow, you look stunning...

Sky: Why, thank you! You looking quite good yourself!

Sky winks at Mithzan and he blushes. Sky grabs his hand and they go to the restaurant. Upon arrival, they are seated and Sky starts to gaze into Mithzan's eyes.

Mithzan: S...Sky... I've wanted to say this for a while but...

Sky: What is it Mithzan?

Mithzan: I..I l-

("Undertale Spider Dance" is playing in the background) Mithzan is rudely interrupted by Muffet with Muffin by her side! Mithzan becomes furious of her interrupting his and Sky's date, Mithzan produces a large amount of light and it fills the room. When the light fades and all attention is on Mithzan and Sky. Mithzan turns around to see Sky has turned into Undyne and Mithzan has turned into Papyrus.

Papyrus: WHAT HAPPENED TO ME! WAIT! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU! HANG ON... UNDYNE!

Undyne: Papyrus!? OH MY GOD! I AM UNDYNE! Wanna take out dear Muffet and Muffin the muffin spider?

Papyrus: It would be my please my lady~

Papyrus and Undyne fight side by side to take down Muffet and Muffin, they get caught in webs and Muffet manages to grab hold of and trap Undyne!

Undyne: LET ME GO YOU FOUR LEGGED FREAK! AGH!

Papyrus: LET GO OF HER!

Muffet: Why should I?

Papyrus: BECUASE! I give up... if you let her go, I'll give you my soul...

Muffet: Oh darling, I can just "taste" my sweet victory

Muffet walks over to Papyrus about to take his soul

Undyne: PAPYRUS! DON'T DO IT!

Papyrus starts to quietly laugh, as Muffet is about to take his soul, Papyrus strikes at Muffet pushing her to the floor and breaking the tea cups and china kettles in her hands. He forms a soul bound spear that upon destruction, kills Papyrus. He strikes at Muffet one more time but Muffin saves her, letting go of Undyne and breaking is soul spear... Papyrus turns back into Mithzan and his life is slowly fading away...

Mithzan: Undyne...

Undyne puts his onto her face and she holds it there as she starts to cry...

Undyne: Don't leave me Mithzan...

Mithzan: It's ok Undyne, the thing I was going to say earlier... Since I laid eyes on you, I knew you were the one for me, my match, my soul mate... Sky... I love you...

Mithzan's life has faded away and his soul is released, Undyne captures his soul and grieves, putting it into a jar.

Undyne: I will never let your soul go... I will keep it by me at all times, next to me at my office desk, next to my bed and in my purse when I go out, I will never forget you Mithzan... I love you...

Muffet flees with Muffin and Undyne turns back into Sky, Mithzan body fades away and Sky is crying a river over the death of Mithzan... It becomes morning and she is carrying a jar with a source of pure light in, she has labelled it "Papyrus's soul" and she puts it on her desk next to her monitor.

Sky: I love you Papyrus... I will never forget the sacrifice you made to save me... thank you...

All of Sky Media walk into her office and see the jar

Sky Media: Who's Papyrus and where's Mithzan?

Sky: Guys, we need to talk...

Sky and the rest of Sky media walk into the conference room and Sky tells them about what happened...

Tim: Oh, so that's why Mithzan isn't here...

YSR: Guys, let's never forget Mithzan, he was an amazing editor and a brilliant YouTuber, we will never forget you Mithzan...

Ok! That concludes this fanfiction! I will be making for in the near future and to all of Sky Media, Red, Tim, Adam, Corie, Megan, John, Ross, the rest of the editors and of course, Mithzan, I fid you fare well and hope you enjoyed this fanfiction!