Chap.6 Aph's new power

Aphmau's POV

After our mission when we were flying i had a headache and i started to slow down then Sly noticed and stopped everyone did to cause he was leading us then everyone looked at me Sly called my brothers welp i think its time to tell them...when they got here Vincent was very shocked "Vin whats wrong?" I said "What happened?" He said "What do you mean?" I said "What happened" He repeated "*Sigh* theres no point hiding it...i have a new power a very dangerous one its dark lightning it can destroy a whole town" i said "Heh i can teach you how to control it me and Jin have it too we got it after that fight with the shadow knights" he said "ok...wait is that Sasha crying?" I said they looked over to her then i teleported behind her and said "Why ya crying?" She looked over and said "I was kicked out of the shadow knights and the populars group just because i didnt want to wear make-up and Lillian kissed Zenix so i broke up with him.." Then i said "Care to join us?" Then she said "Really? is it ok?" Then i nodded and i removed her make-up with magic she was more beautiful when she didnt have make-up then we walked over to the few and my brothers then they accepted her as an ally and a friend we learned she has illusion and dark magic well it could be very handy hehehe then we were going to school when we entered everyone looked at us everyone was looking at us when we saw Zenix i gave them a sign to come with me then Zenix and Gene looked at us in fear cause i have a dark lightning ball in my hand i absorbed it so its on my hand and i walked pass Gene he looked relived but when i got infront of Zenix i stopped and called Sasha she stood next to me i said "Give me your right hand" so she did i made it so she absorbed the dark lightning "Slap Zenix" i said she smirked then i said "EVERYONE!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF SOMEONE HURTS MY FRIENDS!! Slap him" then she slap him that made him go from the middle of the room to the gym and it was a loooong way " Now for the girl" I said as i look at Lillian we walked over to her then did the same to her but me slapping her "and thats what happens if someone messes with us" i said "Thanks Aph" Sasha said "Its nothing we should go to class" i said then we heard a gun shot...

~To Be Continued~

(465 words)