6

2 years ago.

Lauren's Point of View.

It was a crazy night. Fifth Harmony was invited at this vip party where all of the guest are A- lister celebrities and singers.

"Ugh! I'm just going to sit down," I stopped dancing and looked at Dinah.
My heels are killing me. I've been dancing all night, non stop. I need to take a break.

"Sure," Dinah spoke but she continued dancing.

I left the dance floor and sat at the nearest empty table. From where i sat, i can see Normani and Dinah dancing with Troy and Selena. I roamed my eyes around and saw Ally and Camila at the bar, drinking with Shawn and Jacob.

I raised an eyebrow. What the hell? Camila is drunk as fuck. She's been drinking every shots that the bartender would give her. I stared at her. Camilas cheeks already turned red, and the look on her face, that "drunk smirk". She even laughed like there is no tomorrow. She's really wasted.

Im worried. Camila doesn't drink. It's odd to even see her here. She would usually skip partirs and just spen her night at the hotel bathroom, writing songs. What the hell is happening to her? She's becoming this rebel chick. I wanted to know if this was a part of her transition to adulthood, but..
I didn't have the chance to talk to her, i mean im always with her but the mere fact that everything i do around her is being linked to Camren, i had to avoid her. Like literally, i just decided to distance my self from her. Because things will just be awkward between us if we'll continue interacting. Those shipper thinks that i have hidden desires towards Camila. Which is crazy. They said that there's something about the way i look at her.
So? What's the big deal if i look at her like that... like, she's the only person inside a crowded room. I mean have you seen Camila? She's stunning in her own ways. I'm just appreciating Gods creation. And she is my bestfriend, ofcourse i will look at her that way because i care for her, and thats how i normally look at people who matters to me. Yep, who matters to me, the most.

I sort of hate Camren. Don't get me wrong, I love our fans. But what they are doing is really invasive,offensive and just delusional.

I sighed and looked at Camila again. I lifted my eyebrows when i noticed that Shawn is getting touchy with her. The tall guy keeps on pulling Camila towards him.

"Oh. Hell no!"  I spoke. I rolled up my eyes. Shawn has a girlfriend. She's nice, i met her before when we watched Shawns concert. So this can't be happening. I stood up and walked towards the bar.

"I'm dizzy, Ally!" I heard Camila yelled, calling Allys attention

"Are you going to be okay?"
Ally asked. I noticed that she was drunk too, but not as wasted as Camila.

"I'll take her to her car,"
Shawn spoke.

"Wai-,"
Im about to interrupt their conversation when Lana Del Rey called me. She asked if we could take a selfie together.

I was like. "Hell yeah,"  She's like my 'super idol'. Ofcourse i would love to take selfies with her.

"Lauren Jauregui my favorite Advocate," Lana spoke smiling at me. "Keep promoting woman's rights, and you'll go far. I know that,"

"No biggies," I spoke blushing.

"Hey, we should catch up sometime, i really need to go now. Bye!" Lana gave me a quick hug before she left.

After that, i went straight to the bar.
But Camila and Shawn are gone.

"Where is Camz?" I asked confused

"Lauren! Lets drink"
Ally is really drunk.

"Ally, you are drunk," I spoke shaking my head. "Where's Camila?"