Chapter One: The Girl In The Slinky Gold Dress..

Syd watched her from a distance as though in a trance...He couldn't take his heavily lined eyes off of her...Her slinky gold mini dress left absolutely little else to imagination and her shiny raven locks fell and cascaded beautifully over her snowy white shoulders, appearing almost blue as the sun shone down upon her...Something stood out about this girl...he couldn't quite place what it was though...He began to beam as she began to dance, her bare feet made minimal noise against the pavement and her joyous smile made Syd's heart palpitate rapidly...That was what stood out about her that was it....She was smiling, she was happy unlike all of the other stone cold, self concerned models Syd had affiliated himself with in the past...He needed to meet this girl for she would be his muse...She just didn't know it yet.... "Duggie Duggie look...look at her...she is art" Syd announced proudly to his flatmate and one of his best friends Duggie Fields as he walked from the front door of their shared flat...Duggie took care of Syd the best he could...Roger, Syd's ex band mate and ex best friend had asked him too, pleaded with him too.... "She's quite something Syd...We've gotta get going to the recording studio mate, remember? You wanted to record some songs today" Duggie said in an effort to keep Syd's mind on track...That was frightfully hard to do these days, Syd struggled to keep his mind on any one subject for any more than a minute and became angered when Duggie pointed that out to him...It was like walking on eggshells....What Duggie had said went completely over Syd's head and before he even realized what he was doing his mind and heart had inspired his body to approach the attractive free spirit... "I'm Syd I'm in a band..a famous band...I'm a popstar" He said with a charming air and a smile to match....Iggy stared up at him with her large black eyes and giggled at the way he presented himself, he certainly looked like a popstar, he was beautiful and waif like, dressed very bohemian...He looked like a hungry poet..."I'm Iggy, I'm not a popstar" she said playfully as she continued to dance and twirl around him like a golden butterfly...He was watching her with a sort of childlike admiration and she adored it...she never tired of being looked at...Syd stood completely still as the girl danced around him and put no thought into his next actions...He wanted her to dance for him like this for as long as possible... "How would you feel about having a popstar boyfriend?" Syd asked smoothly and innocently as she brushed against the purple crushed velvet of his blouse...Iggy stopped dancing and couldn't help but to be taken aback by the question, by his bluntness...how he managed to ask in such a way that seemed so forward yet sweet...if he really was what he said to be this could be her claim to fame...If he was lying well, he was still gorgeous....She loved having a long line of gorgeous boyfriends to look at..."I would love that..." She said with a wide smile as he stared down at her expectantly...his eyes lit up in delight and she giggled as he scooped her up into his bony chest....She lived for this sort of adventure.... "Oh I can't wait to show you round my flat, it's really swell, really swell" Syd said with giddy excitement as he swept back his brand new girlfriends thick hair from her eyes...Something about the delicateness in the simple gesture made her want to stay with him forever...A man she'd just met and knew absolutely nothing about...