Little Bit Of Lifestory And Its Real

:~ Sharona's :~

As I unlocked the door to my two bedroom apartment,I told them they would have to be quiet. They nodded. I opened the door for them and they walked in.
"Have a seat." I motioned towards my black leather couch.
I walked back to check on my 4 year old sister, Rhiannon. Yeah my parents were huge classic rock fans. Dad wanted to name me Joan Jett but Mom wouldn't let him. She's still sleeping where she was a hour ago. My mom died when I still a baby in a house fire. When I was fifteen and my dad was thirty something he got a call from one of his old flings. They said that they were pregnant and wouldn't make it through the birth. So like any other gentleman he came and helped. He didn't tell me until the baby was born though. The first few days I was weary, being used to being an only child takes time to grow out of. So I took over the role as a parent because Dad worked twenty four seven. When Dad died, I was eighteen, old enough to gain custody over Rhia. My Dad owned a pretty big business,which made a lot of money, don't get me wrong it was great but sometimes I just wished he would spend more time with daughters instead of working.
Anyways breaking out of my thought trance, I walked back through the kitchen,catching the boys talking quietly to themselves. I put on a pot of coffee.
I put my bag and jacket in my room and walked back to the family room.
I sat down on my black with red trimmed leather recliner and grabbed the remote off the cherry oak wood coffee table. I turned on the flat screen T.V. that sat on the also cherry oak entertainment center. I put it on the classic rock channel that played music.
"So you guys said you would explain why I was almost blown up and saw black eyes?"
Sam and Dean shared a look.
"Well, everything you've ever known, like legends, fairytales, nightmares,etc. Its real."
My jaw dropped.