Chapter 1:Help! Stalker!

It's been one hard week. I had work on one hand and then trying to ignore Trent on the other. I mean he can't catch a hint. No. Forget a hint. He dont understand English. What can't you get about those two simple words ITS OVER?

I shook my hair. Whatever. It's over anyway. Buthe won't leave me alone. He's done everything from Kik me, text me, Facebook me, tweet me, inbox me, e-mail me and everything under the sun.

It infuriates me so much. I tried to get my mind off him and looked out side in the Georgia heat. Atlanta was always different but it was summer so might as well be hot. Then i got an amazing idea.

I walked to the fridge to get some good old ice cream. But my smile turned into a frown because I realized that I was out of icecream. I grabbed my keys and allowed my dog max outside along with my cat Fluffy. Making sure the gate was locked I went back into the house and got my purse and car keys and went to the nearest store near me. Cosco.

I hopped into my Carlos, my blue 2014 jaguar. Yea I name my car. He's always there never complains and no I'm not depressed.!

It took me about 45 minutes to get to Cosco and I drove into a parking space. When I got out I noticed a familiar black Benz. He better not start anything with me.

After locking the doors to my baby I walked into the store. Immediately I was hit with the smell if fresh cinnamon twizel sticks. They made my mouth water and I made and self note to buy me one before I left to go home.

I grabbed a cart and walked to the back of the department store and into the freezer area. Of course it was cold but I went down the row of icecream all the same.

Blue bell?

No.

Blue bunny?

Nope.

Breyer's?

Nah.

Way field?

Ugh nasty.

Haagen-Dazs?

Hell yea. Jackpot.

I grabbed vanilla bean, rocky road, chocolate chip cookie dough, and cookies and cream. I did a small dance shaking my hips to a song in my mind.

"Mmm. Hey baby." A familiar voice said.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. I started to walk away but he grabbed my waist and kissed me. I kicked and punched his jaw hearing a satisfying crack. I quickly walked away and went to the cashier register. I kept looking over my shoulder and gave the cashier the money and went to the bakery.

I ordered the twizel stick and waited for it.

"Baby come on. Lets go home please." Trent begged.

"That's $2 ma'am." The guy said.

I almost screamed and gave the guy a five dollar bill and ran forgetting the change. I saw a security guard standing at the entrance and exit.

"Excuse me sir but there is a guy about 6'7'' with blonde hair and brown eyes, stalking me and I'm really scared for my safety." I said and walked off.

"Baby come o-" he was interrupted bythe security guard.

I smirked a little at my success and walked to my car.

"You think this is funny dont you baby?" He asked.

I wanted to laugh but didn't as I put my things in my car. I looked up and saw a bunch of hot guys talking. And when I mean they were hot I mean they were HOT. All caps. But one caught my eye. He was way bigger than me and Trent and he had medium length black hair. He was very toned and built but not so much as to look like those gorilla type guys. And his eyes were so blue.

I trailed down to his lips and and they looked so sod and inviting. I don't know what got intoe but it was like I was in a trance. He lifted his head into the air me looked at me. Our eyes locked and for some odd reason my heart beneath excelerated. He just looked so poweful.

And those are the types of guess that are the most possessive. Oh God. What has gotten into me. I'm perving on a stranger.

"Baby!" Trent yelled snapping me out of my thoughts.

I quickly jumped in my car giving the guy one last look and driving home doing 50mph.

~~~~~~~At Home~~~~~~~

I put the ice cream in the freezer to let it refreeze and started on dinner for Fluffy, Max and I. Yea I'm the type of person that feeds their pets table food. It's just why should I spend my money on chemicals and such when it's like I can save and it's healthy so I'm not doing it.

I grabbed my I pod and plugged it into my I home and swished my hips to the music and swishing my hair with the rock n roll. I put the roast in the oven and danced through out the house. I made my way to my room and took a quick shower and changed into a tank top and sweat pants.

I looked at the mirror. Guys. They always want a twig and something they can wrap their hands around. Or a good time. It make me sick. Well I know what I'm having for dessert.

I walked down stairs and finished up dinner. I was about to call max and fluffy but they were already eating. I chuckled and began to eat. I was thinking about how I would make my favorite ice cream treat "tatachocolate" and watch my favorite movie Avatar.

Then the door bell rung. I looked confused because I didn't have anyone coming to see me today. All my friends lived in Bankhead and I lived on camp creek so that wasn't them. So who could it be. The door bell rung again and I got up to answer it.

When I opened the door I gasped as the guy from the store stood there staring at me.

"Mine!" He growled and smashed his lips down on mine.

I kneed him in the royal jewels and he dropped.

"You don't just walk into someone's house and kiss them and you don't even know them." I yelled.

He looked up at me and his eyes turned from blue to black to blue again. A power surrounded him and I took off running.

I ran out the back door and mental groaned because of the gate. I tuned the corner and another man caught me.

"Whoa there little lady. Calm down." He said.

I punched him in the jaw as hard as I could and screamed because it was like a rock. But it still cracked. I did a round house kick and he payed there on the ground. I stupidly took off into the woods like those girls in those horror movies.

I did a sprint but was tackled to the ground. I struggled and kicked the guy off me.

"Don't run from me mate." They guy with black hair growled.

Oh yea. I took off running faster and deeper into the woods. I saw someone try to grab me from the side but I tripped him up and stumbled a little before returning to my running. I kept running but was tackled for a second time tonight and he turned me around.

"Stop struggling mate." He growled.

I tried to kick him off me but he wouldn't budge. But I wasn't giving up. I felt something inject into my system and it made me feel droozy but not so much.

"Help! Stalker! Help! I'm-" I tried to say something else but I started feeling woozy and light headed.

"Damn Alpha. She broke my jaw and kicked the sh*t out of me." I heard some say.

"Yea she's strong. I can't feel my nutts." One guy said before I fainted.