chapter 2: wow!!!

Was he staring at me? I muttered to myself obviously he was looking towards my direction . I turned just to see it wasn't I he was staring at it was Cindi Graham the school most beautiful girl she was a dancer a popular one at that she is the most popular girl in RICHES WALT HIGH SCHOOL . Never mind it really does not concern me I can't even hope to talk to him talk more of being his friend, why would he even stare at me? He is not worth my time.

But come to think of it what would the prince of England be doing in a state high school so unlike royalty.

"Oh my gosh he's handsome "
Elena shouted. Brenda looked at her as if wanting to contradict the statement .
"Handsome is an under statement he is so perfect" Brenda said.
"But what is the crown prince doing in our school"?
I asked the same question that has been bothering me.
"Yeah that's another thing " Brenda said
"Don't worry about that live all that to me before today ends I will give you guys all information " Elena said just as soon as the break was over.

(10:30)
"Jasmin"
My name rang in the air
You don't get to spend your time wisely Jasmin, that is why you always get a bad score during test" Mr social teacher said just as soon as I finished my detention.
I got a detention again cause I did not attend his morning class
All this teachers and their troubles.

Brenda and Elena were waiting for me outside. I was surprised to see them I thought dey had detention obviously they scaled through.
"Jasmin, we have gotten all the information you would probably need to know about the prince". Elena said with wide eager eyes

"What information I did not ask for anything did I?" I asked seemingly confused."don't tell me you guys are still into this prince I mean he's royalty compared to us we are the dust he tramps on common girls" I said so confused . I know I wish to end up with a rich prince even the prince of England. I have seen his picture several times he was just perfect but I'm not obsessed with him but I really do admire him though.

"Like I was saying, the prince was transfer here from Germany and he his going to finish high school with us here, he his going to be crowned heir to England once he clocks 18 and he has a been in England for two months now he has a step brother who is mightily as handsome as he his"
Elena was so excited telling us about him I wondered how she got all this information so quick.

"Elena tell me something how did you get all this information so quick" I asked seemingly confused.
Elena just laughed at me
"You guys seem to forget that I have my way around this school forget how I got this information but trust me guys, it is from a reliable source "
She chuckled
"Like I was saying he is to be crowned prince in less than five months but for that to happen he needs a bride, a wife"
"Wow so England still do this old fashion stuff, I thought it ended with prince vince father" Brenda said .
What are you guys saying so he has to get married at the age of seventeen, " I said with the "i don't get "look

"Is that even the Problem? "Elena asked
"He his going to get married to a girl his parent chooses for him"
She concluded.

"What if he doesn't like the girl and what if she doesn't like her I don't get why can't he get married to a girl he likes after all he his the one to live with her for the rest of his life"

I said this is so unbelievably insane to me I thought royalties had the right to make their own choice but I guess I'm so wrong if this is how things are going to be, I wonder how I'm going to end up with my prince charming one day.

"Who wouldn't love to get married to the prince of England? There is no such insane girl and as for the prince he his royalty and royalty involves obeying their rules and living by them who cares if he doesn't like her, he would one day"
Brenda was so excited over the thought of it I never knew my best friends could reason so shallow like this.

"You are so right Brenda who wouldn't love to get married to him" I would if I was given the opportunity to .
Brenda said.

"I would too" Elena said with a smile.

"Obviously I would who knows that could be my prince charming"
I said I so love my friends I swear.