Chill

Chill:

Chill:

This outfit is made for the chill days. When your to lazy to look really fancy but your hanging with someone who really knows you and isn't bothered by your clothing choices. The boyfriend jeans are my absolute favorite because you can pretty much wear them with anything except more denim. Longer crop tops really balance out the outfit because boyfriend jeans are suppose to be baggy and the crop top is tighter. Plus it shows off curves. Since it's summer where I live, I went with sandals plus they work so well with rolled up boyfriend jeans. The watch is an add accessory which can be swopped out with a bracelet or anything that works. This outfit can really tailor to your style because it's open for changes. I added the notebook because I'm a writer and also need to write down an idea if I have one. In the end, this outfit can mold to anyone's style because if you don't like a part of the design, pick something that's similar but still works for you.

Shirt - $15
Pants - $510
Shoes - $65
Watch - $390
Notebook - $23

P.S. Although most of the articles of  clothing in this outfit are expensive, rest a sure all of it can be found for cheap at a local mall. The boyfriend jeans can easily be found at Garage for way less than $510 and the watch could be any watch you own that looks good with the outfit.

Made by Leah Boileau a.k.a stylespotter08