The Grinch and I

This is my first fanfic so don't judge, I'm gonna explain this real quick. So basically I loooove the grinch -all of them like the Halloween special and all. That's just incase some random person happens to come upon this and is like wtaf. BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY TYPED IN GRINCH FAN FIC SO WHATEVER. Anyway I also love one direction so expect 1d drama. So yeaaahh bye.

Beginning

It was a cold and misty eve, 'twas the night before Christmas. And me and my bestie the grinch were enjoying a nice Christmas. Sitting by the fire just eating fondue, as he whispered into my ear darkly 'I don't know about me but I know about you'.

Anyway-we were watching tv and all of a sudden one direction came on TV. Me and the grinch started majorly fangirling, and singing along to little things. At the end of the song a tear trickled down the grinches face, as he silently whispered 'Liam'. That boy ain't straight.

As we snuggled down in our 1d onesies we go your books out- where we are. And we slowly fell asleep.

*flashback*

Me and grinchy ran downstairs, we had been best friends ever since he stole Christmas. It was an attractive quality. And we were spending our first Christmas together, it was an exciting time for us both. Or so I has thought. My mum had ordered my present 2 weeks before- and she told me to check she had the right seats- for an actual ONE DIRECTION CONCERT!!!! She had wrapped them up and I had even seen it under the tree. So when I scrabbled down the stairs I. Excitement what I saw was quite a shock... The grinch had stole Christmas. Son of a grinch.