Prologue continued: Purgatory

Lana Sentio Dolore :The queen of purgatory:
     Watching the rain as it began to drip off the wet wisteria into the almost radiant blue puddles beneath them I focused on one sound in particular other than screams of those who deserve to relive the pain and agony they brought on themselves, the distant almighty roars of heaven which became louder.
"Big sister? Must you cause trouble again?" I silently muttered to myself walking the grounds of my garden.
Its not easy having a sister who is the queen of hell, it's a lot to live up to. I want nothing more but to be as good as my sister maybe even better so that I can protect her. She's always been troubled by heaven and earth, the ones everybody listens to and adores, I guess she's finally done something about it.
Until she calls me for help I'll have to stay and tend my own kingdom and my own misunderstood ways.
"They always shun purgatory and hell as if we have unjustified ways, as if we hoped this is what we wished for our whole lives.
I frankly don't care what they think, I enjoy making low-lived scum suffer.
I make this world cleaner, I justify this world, you need me, they need me!" I speak my thoughts out loud making my servants shiver.
Walking back into my castle and out of the almost never ending rain I sat on my throne as the guards threw another lowly scum through my throne room doors and at my feet.
"So you fetched another sinner who's strayed from hell? Good, go." I commanded fanning off my servants.
"So you like to suffer huh?" I asked lifting he's chin up with my foot, forcing him to look into my amber eyes.
Shaking his head a furiously no to my question I signaled for my guards to come.
"Too bad, take to the cell with the others." I commanded kicking his head backwards, his body following into the guards arms. Just like that another one, he meets a doomly demise.
"The days have turned into nights." I reminded myself getting off my throne as I followed the guards to the cells of more people that are doomed to the eyes of this wild vendetta of mine.