The Fallen

My name is Celine. I'm 17 years old as far as you humans are concerned. I am a fallen angel. One of many but here I am alone. I'm the only one of my kind; at least the only good one.

I was sent to this wretched world to try and set everything back on track.

I am a hunter. I hunt the things from stories yes the vampires and werewolves. I often ask myself is this right. ? At this rate I will never find love. I have spent a hundred and seventeen years hunting these things.

What if love never finds me.? What if I love what I hunt.?

[STEPHAN'S P.OV.]

The cold misty air clings to my skin.

The biggest dear ive seen yet is about 10 yards in front of me. A thirsting fire tears up the back of my throat.

I launch at it, feeling the blood rush down my throat soothes me an I can almost feel my body strengthening.

I hear the familiar howl of a wolf.

A werewolf..

It's my brother Zachary.

[CELINE'S P.O.V]

I hear a wolf cry and automatically reach for my cross bow.

I catch a glimpse of him and shoot an arrow it flies right by his head.

Dammit.! I was so close . I advance towards him to get another shot only to see he meets a vampire .?

What the hell.?!

The vampire.. He was so gorgeous. His eyes were golden and his brown hair tossed perfectly. His muscles were perfectly sculpted... His abs were perfect. He was the ideal man.

We locked eyes and in that moment I knew I couldn't shoot.

What has come over me.?

[STEPHAN'S P.O.V]

An arrow shot by my brother.

I look up to see a beautiful girl.

Her smell is mesmerizing.

Her eyes were the brightest blue I have ever seen.

She had a long scar on her arm and the more I looked I saw more and more.

Her beautiful blonde hair came down to her hips.

All I wanted at that moment was to make her mine.

To make her like me.

| Tell me what you guys think or where you would like for me to take this story.!|