dos

Rachel leaned on her window. it had been days since she met carols new stepdad, and to be honest she found him very hot.

if he could be fit into one word, it would be sex. he was just so sexy and lustful and AUgh she would so fuck him if she had the chance.

of course, she was young and he was married to carols mother, but she knew that the mother only married men for money, and cheated on them anyways.

Maybe she could invite both Carol and her parents over, then she'd be able to see luke. Carol loved her, so it wouldn't be a problem, but she was just iffy about the parents. she didn't know if they would follow through.

"MOM CAN WE INVITE CAROL AND HER FAMILY OVER FOR DINNER? " I called, trying to talk to my mom 4 rooms away. she answered right away.

"SURE LEMME BUY SOME WINE" she yelled back, and I was pleased with the answer she provided. she went to the store to pick up wine, then came back with it.

I was very excited, and when Carol and Luke and that bitch came over, I was super horny.I just wanted to get in his pants and make him moan like he's never moaned before. His face was perfect, beautiful. I could never take my eyes off him. he was sexy and beautiful and so hot. I couldn't find a word to describe it.

I excused myself to use the bathroom, and it wasn't long until he came up too. I bit my lip when I saw him to muffle my moan. He made me moan just looking at him. it was amazing.

He pushed me up against the wall and blended our lips together, making me feel like I was on top of the world. he walked me to my bedroom, still kissing, whilst grabbing my ass. he laid me down on the bed and started sucking my neck as I moaned.

he picked up his wine and poured some into my mouth, which had a bitter taste but also a little sweet. he started kissing me again, then his tounge trailed down to my stomach. I needed a little word action.