Sensei needs friends?

"Ok very good" Tsunade said pleased "Mission complete ok take a 2 day rest" she said with a smile as they handed the mission report in. "Oh and Neko, Naruto is looking for you... Hinabi, Hinata and Neki are looking for you too"

"Hai" They both replied in unison.

"NEKOOOOO" Naruto shouted as Team 2 was waiting outside the dango shop, just talking and surprisingly Sai haden't left. 

"N-Naruto" Neji scolded "Wait for us" Naruto, Neji and Hinata were  running toward team 2..

"Neko you hurt? Did they get to you? Answer me dammit?" Naruto said frantically checking Neko's arms.

"I'm fine mom" Neko said sarcastically "Man when did you become such a mother-hen?" Neko smirked. 

"Just chec- HEY I AM NOT A MOTHER-HEN" Naruto said

"Yeah sure" Neko rolled her eyes, so did Konohamaru.

"Lady Hinabi... are you ok?" Neji said not daring to touch the second to heir the Hyuuga.

"Just fine Neji-nii-san" Hinabi smiled.

"You sure" Hinata giggled and bent down and put cream on Hinabi's scratch on her face. 

"Yeah ne-chan I am fine" Hinabi said a little irritated at the contact. Hinata giggled. Sakura and Sasuke came then. 

"Hey guys"Sakura said cheerfully

"How was your mission" Sasuke said "You didn't get hurt? Right?"

"No I checked her" Naruto said and Sasuke quickly eyed him and then coming to his senses that Naruto wouldn't lay a finger on Neko.

"Ok good" Sasuke said

Sai looked uncomfortable and Neko noticed and smirked. "Hey Naruto, Sasuke I don't I introduced you to my sensei" Neko said and gestured to Sai.

"Oh yeah... well not formally" Naruto rubbed the back of his head with one hand. "Well hi I am Naruto Uzumaki."

"Hello I am Sai" Sai paused and looked down "dickless?" he muttered Naruto paled, while Hinabi, Sasuke, Sakura and Neji tried to contain their laughter only to fail. And Konohamaru and Neko sweatdropped. And Hinata was nervoiusly pushing her fingers together.

"Umm Sensei... that's not how you greet someone"Neko whispered.

"Sorry, should I have said 'my name is Sai'?"Sai asked generally dense and confuse. Neko deadpanned.

"We'll work on it" she said as Sasuke and Neji recovered but were still snickering. While Sakura and Hinabi were still laughing.

"Hey I like this guy" Sasuke said with a smirk.

"Same here" Neji said and they eyed eachother. Neko and Hinabi were walking to each other and they held their respective 'sister's' and glared at eachother. Neko and Hinabi had bored expressions as Neji dragged, HInabi and Hinata back home, with Hinata puching her fingers together. Sasuke dragged Naruto and Neko. Naruto had a blush across his face when he met eyes with the Hyugga heiress (is that foreshadowing I see?). They were both dragged home.

(And yes. Sasuke and Naruto and Neko all live together. But no boyxboy. Not that I am against that... it's just.... ugh.... I will explain in later chapters.......... Just so there is no confusion .......Naruto live WITH Sasuke.)