Chapter 2: New friends

Finally after a long day of school and sitting around doing absolutely nothing, I'm home. As I walk home I can already smell the food my mom is cooking from a block away. She's always known how to cook. That's one thing dad loved about her..
Hey honey how was your first day my mom asked as she pulled me in for a hug and offered me a blueberry muffin. It was pretty good mom but I'm gonna go upstairs and call Micheal and check up on him.
After running out of breath from running upstairs, I lay down on the bed and get out my phone to call my boyfriend Micheal who I haven't spoken to in three days... It's not really like him to not call me by now.
hey micheal how are you? I missed you!
Hi babe, I'm good I've missed you so much so when is your first day at school?
Oh um, it was today.. And it was pretty good I guess. I think I made some friends already.
Oh really babe that's great I'm happy for you.. So listen I gotta go gotta study.
Oh okay well call me later I love you
I love you
And he hangs up... Just like that.. There's something going on with this boy... But I'm not about to worry about that right now. Just gonna sit back and watch a movie and relax.. As I'm just about to doze off, some random number is calling my phone and its one of the girls who "became my friend today"....