Niall's sister

Charlie's POV

Hi I'm Charlie Horan a.k.a Niall Horan's sister. I'm 16 and have long blonde hair unlike my brother's naturally brunette hair, but we have the same bright blue eyes. Unlike most girls I love playing sport and don't spend hours on my make-up, as a family we have always gone Skiing in the winter so thats why I have always been athletic,  plus I play netball and football.

Its been hard deciding who acctually wants to be friends with me and who just wants to meet my  brother since he joined One Direction. I love him and all but so many people have left me after getting an autograph or picture with Niall. But I like the attention, its always nice for a fan to ask for a picture with me whrn im walking down the street because it makes me believe that its not only the boys that they care about.

If I had to choose a favourite member of One Direction other than Niall, then it would be Louis. I have only met him a few times but he is so funny and nice! Niall's really over protective though, apparently im not allowed to flirt or date any of them.

Anyway, the final bell had just rang and immediately everyone charged out of the classrooms to escape this hellhole for 2 days. I rolled my eyes as I passed 2 people making out on a bench "ewwww love" I said to myself. Did I mention that I have never had a proper biyfriend and wasn't into the whole love thing? Because if I didn't then now you know. As I reached the car park I looked around the area in search of my mum's black Land Rover, instead I saw a familiar red Range Rover. Shrugging off the thought I walked over to a tree and stood there waiting for my mum to arrive.

*Get out, get out get outta my head,  and fall into my arms instead, I don't-* I quickly answered the phone.

"Charlie?" My familiar brother's voice answered.

"Niall! Wow I haven't spoken to you in days!" I excitedly answered.

"Well then what are ya waiting for, get over here!" He replied.

"What? aren't you on tour still?" I was confused now.

"Im here, waiting for you, didn't you spot my car?" Oh that was his car!

"Oh I see it, im coming over now bye!" I hung up, shaking with excitement and a smile plastered on my face.

Chapter 2
Niall's POV

I hung up and saw Charlie walking towards me, a Horan smile plastered on her face. I turned to the boys and practically yelled "Look boys, Charlie's coming!" They all looked up from their phones and grinned as she reached us. After jumping into the passenger seat she turned to them and said "Ello boys, I would hug you but its hard in a car" then she faced me, water building up in her eyes. "Niall, I've missed you so much!" We hugged automatically and didn't notice the girls staring at us from outside.

"Niall marry me!"

"OMG Harry I love you!"

"Liam have my babies!"

Muffled screams surrounded us as I hurriedly started the engine and left, careful not to hurt anyone.

"Do they ever stop?" Louis questioned,  Charlie turned to face him and looked shocked for a second, then answered.

"haha, you should see them at school." She answered quickly before facing forwards again.