part 2

Charlie's POV

Wow, Louis changed since I last saw him, I like his new hair. When I answered him I could feel a blush starting so I quickly finished and turned around again. I could feel Niall's eyes burning into me, whoops, we have some heated discussion heading our way.

"Hey Charlie, do you know about Niall's new girlfriend!?" Zayn  broke the awkward silence.

"No! when did this happen?" Niall, a girlfriend? This is new.

"Urm sorry I didn't tell you about her, basically I met this singer at a concert and yea...." Niall blushed and looked away, focusing on  the road.

"Awwwww Niall!" I cooed, embarrassing my own brother successfully.  "Is the the princess you always wanted?" I joked.

"Yes, acctually, she is." he smiled to himself.

I didn't reply, instead I tried to stop thinking about Louis, I don't even fancy him!

When we arrived home I demanded Harry for a piggy back, eventually he did and he ran all the way up the drive with me on his back, how I do not know. We all walked in to see my mum placing dinner on the table for 7 people, wait she knew? We all took at seat and Niall's eyes lit up as he saw that it was his favourite,  NANDOS. Before anyone could even say dig in Naill was there. Way to make yourself welcome at home. The meal was nice, we all laughed and chatted - apart from Niall, of course.

Suddenly I felt a foot knock against my shin, I looked up and saw Louis failing  miserably at a straight face, I looked down and tried not to smile. Again he kicked me, this time I kicked back, but apparently not the leg I aimed for. Zayn suddenly looked up and eyed everyone suspiciously. I tried starting a conversation with Mum to hide it, out of the corner of my eye I saw louis struggling to keep quiet. 

I really wanted to kick him but what if I missed again? instead I sat quietly as Louis excused himself to go to the toilet, basically he needed to laugh without anyone hearing. He walked back in and everyone was oblivious of his presence.

"Oh yea and Louis got dumped by Eleanor yesterday, they never really got on." Harry decided to say.

"uhhh Harry." Liam said tilting his head towards Louis.

"oh, uhhh whoops." Harry apologised. Biting his lip worriedly.

"shi