Preface: Loving Her

Preface
Nathaniel

She was so beautiful. So fucking beautiful, he thought as he watched her from his locker . She stood out like a sore thumb from the rest of the crowd as they milled by her . He watched as one douche walked into her and didn't even apologise. He looked as she scrunched her face up in anger as she watched  the idiot walk away carelessly and he saw her inner torment as she decided to let it go . He didn't know how long he stood there watching her but yet he couldn't stop . Her eyes wandering around taking in her surroundings . He almost loved her. He was removed from his thoughts by his friend Jake shouting his name .

"Yo Nate, you coming or are you gonna spend all day standing there ?" He shouted sarcastically at Nathaniel as  he waited at the end of the corridor with the rest of their crew .

He muttered a quick yes and looked back one more time at her and was met with big beautiful honey brown eyes that were so beautiful yet filled with so much sadness . She looked at Nate with recognition and another emotion in her eyes before she quickly darted her eyes away from his.

She continued on her journey down the hall ,not once looking in his direction as she walked by him leaving him pining in her direction.

He then sighed and lazily jogged to catch up with his friends as they cat called and clapped his back . He knew it was time to start his facade and he smiled and laughed with them throughout the day as he wondered when had he become so good in acting .

At lunch he was laughing with his friend Christopher when he spotted her across the cafeteria talking to one of her friends . Her skin glowing from the sun light hitting her face and also the radiant smiling gracing her face . He was breathless ,she was astonishing with her beauty . She was fucking gorgeous .

And as if she knew he was watching her, his jade eyes met with her  gleaming eyes . She looked shocked as her mouth opened in a large O. She self-consciously tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and averted her eyes from his .

She stole his breath away and he wanted it back . Damnit, he wanted her back and he is going to get her back because nothing can stop him from loving her not even her,herself .
----------------------
So this is my second posted story on wattpad !! I'm kind of having writers block with first book so I'll try to have more frequent updates with this book .

V.C.F
Emmaxox