Why would he save ME?

Sam came up and grabed me and told me to go wait in his car. well he finshed some 'business'.

"Sam please dont fight no one. Please?'

"Don't worry I won't 'hurt' him"

I knew he was lying. I let him go over I knew I wouldn't be able to do anything. So I didn't. He went over there and was over there for a good 20 minutes. When he came back I saw him he like more calm then before. We got in the car he drove down the block. It was awkward for awhile. Until he finally came out and said something.

"Why were you walking around at 3 a.m?"

"I was pissed off at my mom so I left."

"But why didn't you call someone?!"

"Sam! I don't call people when I'm pissed off! When I'm pissed I stay mad for a long time. It would have been worse if I did call someone!"

"Well then. Where should I go then? were going back to Cali tomorrow and I don't know what to do with you."

"Take me with you! please samm!" he sighed. "I have to talk to the boys about it."

"Thankyou so so so much Sam! It means a lot to me" I said happily "But where will I stay tonight? I refuse to stay with my mom!" I just won't do it I swear."

"You can stay with me in my hotel room for tonight" He said starting the car.

We got to the hotel and there was a whole bunch of girls standing outside the hotel waiting for him. I could see some girls giving me dirty looks while I was holding onto sam. they were all screaming SAMs name asking for a picture with him. He ignored most of them tough. We got into the hotel room finally and Sam lay down on his bed.

"I'm gonna go ask the guys. You can come with me there next door so.." he spoke up.

"Um I'll stay here for now." I said laying down on the bed while Sam was getting up. He opened the door and went next door. I was dozing off when I heard a knock on the door. I let out a huge sigh and got up to answer it. It was Kian.

"Oh hey Kiley.. Um where is Sam and not to be rude but what are you doing here?" He said letting him self in.

"Um to answer you first question Sam is in the room next door with the rest of the guys. Second question its a long story. But Sam basically saved me so he brought me here."

"Um well I need to talk to Sam. It's important it's about what to eat for dinner." He said worried. I laughed.

Sam came back in and was talking to Kian about what to eat.

"Let's eat Chinese!" Kian said

"How about no.. How about pizza."

"No!"

"You guys just get Taco Bell!" I said laughing and pushing them into eachother. They both finally agreed and we decided to walk it was just down the block so.

We were walking having a good time when I got a call. I let it ring the first time. Then it rang again. I ignored it again.

"Kiley you should answer it if they call again." Sam said looking at me.

"If it's important they'll leave a voicemail doe." I said walking still. Then they called again and I finally answerd without bothering to look at who was calling. It was my ex.. He was drunk too..

<~~~~~~Authors Note ~~~~~>

Hey guys! I'm so so so sorry for not updating in FOREVER! I've been so busy and I forget my log in to my watpad. My phone got reset and lost everything! and I forgot my username and finally got it back! I will be updating a lot more I promise. I love you guys ;*

(P.S sorry this chapter is short it will be longer next time I promise)

Instagram; Itz_lizzyyy

Twitter; Itz_lizzyyy